LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
_.:LS1GTO:._
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home on the interstate cruising about 70mph and decide to get into the fast lane. Being the conscience driver that I am (lol) I check my mirrors before making the lane change when out of nowhere I see headlights coming at an alarming rate. I get back in my lane and let him pass (thinking it was a Corvette, Viper or something). As it past me I see that it's an Integra (lowered, buzzing exhaust and all). I would normally pounce all over something like that but I chose to let'em go thinking that he is going to kill himself. Then it happened...he lost control hit the left wall, went airborne, spun several times, hit the right wall and came to a twisted mangle streaming halt. Luckily this idiot didn't hit anyone but his car was done. After he is removed from the car it was discovered that he had a suspended license. Go figure.

BTW: After I gave my statement to the cops and left, a Civic pulled on the side of me revving his chainsaw. WTH.

·
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. He was lucky. There were several cars on the road at that time and he could have really hurt someone.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
Photos?

Morons... eventually stupidity will catch up with you. Glad no one was hurt.

LR

·
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Magnified said:
Photos?

Morons... eventually stupidity will catch up with you. Glad no one was hurt.

LR
I have a Blackberry (no camera) but the new one is currently on backorder.:bomb:

·
Registered
506 Posts
:bomb:
_.:LS1GTO:._ said:
I have a Blackberry (no camera) but the new one is currently on backorder.:bomb:
you really think those things wpuld seeing you can do anything else with them:bomb:

·
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure what you mean

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
that had to hurt...burns was saying he would think that they would take pics because they do everything else

·
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah everything but take pics. The new one that I have on backorder (I can't order them the sales office because I am an employee) has a camera.

BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100™

·
Registered
246 Posts
the first week I had my car a guy in a vanilla ice convertable early 90's white mustang got onthe side of me in 4pm new york traffic and tried racing me, he did a few james bond-esque weaves in an out of traffic while i sat back and watched, on his forth weave he hit the back of someones bumper, car did a 360 and landed directly in a ditch.

I didn't pull over because, whats the point? You drive like an asshole - shit happens. I did call 911 for the poor bastard though.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
I dig my Treo, with full internet and all that business (I often pull up this site on it from work), pulls all my e-mail from all my accounts, photos, MP3, etc... and the best part? For unlimited internet usage, who knows how many hours, and a second line with another phone, a whopping $90 a month. Highly recommend it.

LR

·
Drive Hybrid, More Gas For Me
45 Posts
Magnified said:
I dig my Treo, with full internet and all that business (I often pull up this site on it from work), pulls all my e-mail from all my accounts, photos, MP3, etc... and the best part? For unlimited internet usage, who knows how many hours, and a second line with another phone, a whopping $90 a month. Highly recommend it.

LR

+1 on that, i have the same package and i def. get my money's worth. I'm always on here at work with my treo.

EDIT: I'm done post whoring now.

·
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The missing camera is why I ordered the new BB. I was thinking at the accident last night, I wish i had a camera to show this idiot's mangled mess on the site.
Had the TREO but had to give it up due to it's inability to sinc with my business emails. I pay a tenth of what you guys pay because I am on the payroll. Just can't wait for the new one.

BTW: This is post 100 for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts