LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*@#*&#*(@(##$##@# Ricers

so last night, have the family in the goat for an outing.. pull into a dual left turn lane third car in line next to this riced out lexus POS, moron starts revving... so i ask myself.. self? where does he think we are going to run...keep in mind it's about 1800 in LA County... can anyone say TRAFFIC!!

light turns green....bone head jumps on it and cuts me of in the middle of the intersection and procedes to weave lanes cutting everyone off in the process...

next light pull up next to him...4-5 cars from the line...and he starts all over again.... what a boob.... :banghead:

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Better check the Toyota -oops, I mean Lexus - forums for kill stories.

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTOWILL said:
Better check the Toyota -oops, I mean Lexus - forums for kill stories.
no doubt....

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
yeah cause cutting someone off and endangering lives is the only way they can ever win a race! i hate you ricers....i hate you so very very much.....

·
Ludicrous Speed!
1,041 Posts
Tell me about it. Every car with a sticker and a fart pipe wanted a piece of my '03 Evo VIII. Seemed like they all had to prove they had the best instant rice out there vs. the magazine spread rep of the Evo. One of the reasons I got tired of driving it, despite the incredible handling and performance, and in addition to the crap arse warranty support from Mitsu.

Things are much nicer in the GTO, as most have no clue what the car actually is...

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
desertgoat said:
All ricers look like this to me and my GTO....

:gr_jest: :gr_jest:
thats it EXACTLY!!!!

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Is that FWD?
1,117 Posts
How much do you want to bet that they are pointing at their own cars :gr_jest:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lol, I hate people who pull that kind of stuff in the middle of traffic. Oh and not all of us are ricers. ;)

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WTF??? now i need some tylenol....

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
97GSTAT said:
Lol, I hate people who pull that kind of stuff in the middle of traffic. Oh and not all of us are ricers. ;)

peace...

·
My other ride is your mother
6 Posts
97GSTAT said:
Oh and not all of us are ricers. ;)
This is true. Just because some of us have full 3" exhaust systems that just happen to have "fart pipes" on them and stickers on our cars of products we actually use, doesn't mean we're all ricers.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Look people, we KNOW you're not all ricers just because you have a huge exhaust. A turbo'd and modded Eclipse and an Evo 8 are about the definition of "not rice". They have something rice doesn't have - performance. The problem is, the grand majority of people out there are just driving around standard Civics with 5" mufflers and a 2 foot tall wing, thinking that NOS sticker they've got makes them go faster. This has been my EXPERIENCE and I present it as that and ONLY that.

You can almost always tell a ricer from a non ricer - the non ricers often don't feel the need for the sticker brigade. They let the performance speak for itself.

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
phobos512 said:
Look people, we KNOW you're not all ricers just because you have a huge exhaust. A turbo'd and modded Eclipse and an Evo 8 are about the definition of "not rice". They have something rice doesn't have - performance. The problem is, the grand majority of people out there are just driving around standard Civics with 5" mufflers and a 2 foot tall wing, thinking that NOS sticker they've got makes them go faster. This has been my EXPERIENCE and I present it as that and ONLY that.

You can almost always tell a ricer from a non ricer - the non ricers often don't feel the need for the sticker brigade. They let the performance speak for itself.
what Matt said....

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
We OWN Downey! :hail:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts