LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ohhhh prettty
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and it confirmed what I thought... my goat is running really rich. It has the mods in my sig and im running the Diablo tune... not I know that any exhaust gets black inside but mine is basically soot and there is no doubt its rich... what should I adjust my A/F to? I know there is the option on the tuner to lean it out, etc... Also I read a post mentioning a good gain in HP by adjusting injector angles or something like that? Any help on any of this or any other suggestions would be awesome guys. Thanks

·
= Ol Dirty Ed
3,280 Posts
Im guessing the only ways are to get like HPtuners or a dyno tune unfortuneately. At least i believe if you get a dynotune you can download the custom tune to the predator in case you need to go back to stock.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I can adjust mine with the Predetor. Just cannot seem to find the right a/f ratio. Still playing. But,yes, my tuning is rich, and detonation accured with the Preditor. I am getting a friend who has HP tuners to tune my car. Will use the Preditor to hold my stock tune.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts