LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2006 GTO Cyclone Gray Metallic, 6.0, Magnuson 112, ported 243's, JBA shorty header
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This maybe a long shot, but anyone have Steve Williams number at the local business efi performance llc? I sent him my ECU and TCM 3 weeks ago and he no longer responds to my emails, so now I gotta gotta figure out how to get my property back thank you.

·
Super Moderator
31,530 Posts
Ronin you had two identical threads for some reason so I deleted one of them. This thread is still active.

While I don't know the guy personally Tuned by Frost used to be at least a very respectable tuner. Bummed out to see you're having problems.

I just went and looked to see if he still posts on HP tuners forum and much to my surprise he hasn't posted on there or logged in in over a year.

Hope you get your stuff back.

Reactions: Ronin Concealment

·
Registered
2006 GTO Cyclone Gray Metallic, 6.0, Magnuson 112, ported 243's, JBA shorty header
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I had heard great things about him, but during my search to find contact info on him i ran into 2 other guys trying to get their stuff back as well

·
GR-RRR!
13,957 Posts
Thanks, I had heard great things about him, but during my search to find contact info on him i ran into 2 other guys trying to get their stuff back as well
Hope he's not pulling a Maryland Speed.

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
26,107 Posts
Hope he's not pulling a Maryland Speed.
What a spectacular implosion that was.

I don't know if you remember TByrne Motorsports, but that was another doozy where the owner did this massive pre-order and then closed up shop.

·
GR-RRR!
13,957 Posts
I do remember buying a catback from Maryland Speed for a REALLY good price just before they did a meltdown. I think I paid a little over $600 for a Magnaflow catback (they were typically $900-$1200 depending on the application) at the time. I was pretty darn lucky my order got in just before everything went to shit.

·
Clean is good...
2,747 Posts
If I recall, 'Frost' was located in the same building as Precision Motorsports in Richmond Va. Maybe that helps?

Tom.

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
26,107 Posts
If I recall, 'Frost' was located in the same building as Precision Motorsports in Richmond Va. Maybe that helps?

Tom.
Holy shit, Tom. How have you been?

The stroker is still humming in my GTO.

·
Clean is good...
2,747 Posts
Holy shit, Tom. How have you been?

The stroker is still humming in my GTO.
Doing pretty well Jeff. Not on here often but still have the GTO, mostly turned into a garage queen. The 404 from Livernois has been running fine (knock on wood). Great to hear yours is running well too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts