LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you may know the Richmond NHRA event has been rescheduled for next weekend 10/13 through 10/15. The 10/7 tickets will be good on 10/14.

I left the following tickets at the tracks will call window, they will be available for pick-up next weekend, you will need a picture ID. The will call window is in a large gray trailer on the right hand side as you enter the tracks main entrance, it's easy to spot and is well marked. Please advise me as soon as possible if you are unable to attend on 10/14, so the tickets can be given to someone else.

04BLKGTO
2005GOAT
HADA68GTO
YOWZERMAN
MOONSHINER
CGCBANDIT

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I got down there a litle after 1pm. What a total mess and chaos everywhere. Cars stuck in the parking lots all over the place. VMP really should have called the event Friday, it's not like the weather moved in all of a sudden. Totally unbelievable, VMP truely needs to get there act together imo next time something like this happens. Just my .02.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
im off next week end also hint hint .in vmp 's defense it may not have been there decision .

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
So what is the time and place for the pre-meet up cruise down?

John

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The rest stop right below 17 off of 95 is closed, I can meet you and Badness at the next stop several more miles south on 95, not sure which mile maker it's located at? I am calling the track on Friday for an update on the parking, unless I am sure its in good condition (no mud), then I plan to drive my truck.

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
johnsgto said:
The rest stop right below 17 off of 95 is closed, I can meet you and Badness at the next stop a several more miles south on 95, not sure which mile maker it's located at? I am calling the track on Friday for an update on the parking, unless I am sure its in good condition (no mud), then I plan to drive my truck.
Please keep us updated. I want to know the parking conditions as well. We might want to enlist some folks that live close byt and park are goats there and ride in with them. Just a thought.

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
Hey john Pat donated his tickets to my wife and I. I'm just trying to get my hands on them and than I am willing to meet up with anyone proir to this event.

John

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Freedom_Fighter said:
Hey john Pat donated his tickets to my wife and I. I'm just trying to get my hands on them and than I am willing to meet up with anyone proir to this event.

John
John, looks like they are coming to me. Lets plan a link up tomorrow here at Belvoir.

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
Dan, ok great. Let me know a good time and my wife or I can meet ya!

John

·
Capital City GTO's
956 Posts
I got my ticket today also John, thanks.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,808 Posts
What time are you guys going to be at the track? I am coming up I-95 from NC and would ride in with you if we could meet somewhere outside.

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mdmike said:
John,

I am sorry to say I have had to make a change in plans for this weekend. I hooked up with Brett and gave him my ticket.
Mike,
Sorry you cannot make it, Bill advised your comming my way regarding a trailer?
John

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MoonShiner said:
What time are you guys going to be at the track? I am coming up I-95 from NC and would ride in with you if we could meet somewhere outside.
I plan to arrive at the track between 9:30am and 10am, will call the track on Friday to determine condition of parking, may drive my truck based on what the track says. When I arrived at the track last week, they had $5.00 parking, which looked to be on asphalt, but it was sold out by 10am.

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
johnsgto said:
Mike,
Sorry you cannot make it, Bill advised your comming my way regarding a trailer?
John
Yea, It's been crazy the last 2 days and today I got a call from [email protected] that everything is in for my GOAT. So I am going up to get my trailer on Saturday and heading down to Raleigh on Sunday. I will PM you the info on the trailers. C&C ended up being a bust.

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
Well if anyone wants to meet up to ride to this event than let me know!

John

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Freedom_Fighter said:
Well if anyone wants to meet up to ride to this event than let me know!

John
I will be coming down 95 as well, would anyone like to meet-up at the Dale City rest stop, its around mile marker 155, between 7:30am and 8am?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts