LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Turbo Whistle? She's Stock:)
322 Posts
HAHAHA, Sean Called me earlier, and NOW I've got the Upgraded GT67 Turbo(I was going to buy it second hand) BUT NOW IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
05/06 AEROFORCE HERE NOW!!!
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hmm, if you let us know what else you had your mind made up on, we may be able to help you there too! ;)

Tempting isn't it! :gr_devil:

Oh, and don't forget, WE WILL BEAT ANYONE ELSE'S PRICE!!! However, I don't think you'll find these kits at a better price :)

Noraku - I'm glad we could get you in on the deal!!! I sure didn't want to leave you out!

·
Registered
148 Posts
my wife is gonna kill me.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hijack time :) Green GTO Aeroforce Gauges for 05/06 GTO update please ? or is it still top :secret: :confused:. Sorry Snafu been a while sense I seen you posting.

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Snafu said:

PRICES CAN'T BE ADVERTISED, PM EMAIL OR CALL FOR OUR SUPER-LOW PRICING!!! :turbonaug

PM'ed but box is full. 06 GTO Price please, lets see if you can beat the quote I have now.

·
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about the PM box guys, it filled up pretty quick!

I'll get that quote to you Flash99 in just a few minutes...but don't forget, even if you have a lower quote (which we doubt), WE WILL BEAT IT!!! :thumbs:

Brimm, just explain to her the savings, not the cost ;)

LS7-GTO Judge - I spoke with Aeroforce yesterday and they are considering pushing the Ford project aside to get these gauges out. We don't know for sure yet but if that takes place you're looking at about a month...we'll send out an email to keep everyone posted. Until then, do you want an STS kit? You can add a boost sending unit to the Aeroforce Gauges... :) ...just trying to be a bad influence...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Trust Me Snafu Im going to pull the trigger but not just yet trying to hold out till I get this trans issue taken care of :soapbox:

·
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, definitely want any trans issues cleared up! FYI: we will still have our awesome every-day low prices after this sale, but I'm not sure STS will throw a promotion like this for a little while. Just something to keep in mind. :)

BTW, nice avatar...the word "tap" could be used in so many contexts ;)

·
You build it, I break it!
4,621 Posts
Could you PM me a price on this set up? Just curious really.

Anthony

·
WILDMAN805
692 Posts
PM me on your badass deal for an STS turbo kit. It is for an LT1 Trans Am running 12-15psi. Include everything such as blowoff valve, T70 turbo, Fuel pump and Boost controller. Car is going to be set on a 383 8.5:1 compression built motor from Golen engine service. 700 rwhp will be the numbers on this job.

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
God I would so love to put an STS on my car.. Only problem is DD won't do me any good in the winter or during rain..

Had a local STS WS6 completely blow his motor from the turbo sucking in water.. The pix were not pretty..

If I lived somewhere where water wasn't an issue.. I'd be on this in a hurry..

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
PM sent. :)

·
Non Denominational Car Nut
2,347 Posts
Supposedly all the GTO STS kits now include the snorkel kit which relocates the filter where it will not pick up water.

dizz81 said:
God I would so love to put an STS on my car.. Only problem is DD won't do me any good in the winter or during rain..

Had a local STS WS6 completely blow his motor from the turbo sucking in water.. The pix were not pretty..

If I lived somewhere where water wasn't an issue.. I'd be on this in a hurry..

·
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HTRDLNCN said:
Supposedly all the GTO STS kits now include the snorkel kit which relocates the filter where it will not pick up water.
Certainly true!

As quoted from STS: "The Pontiac GTO system also includes a snorkel which locates the filter in the sealed space near the bumper."

Here is a pic of the snorkel:

No excuses now dizz81! ;)

·
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...and now for something completely different...

Ok guys,

Aside from the mini-debate on intake air speeds, the point was that while it may slightly decrease the speed, it IS a suitable fix for the issue of filter location. It is agreed that a hard-pipe snorkel would work better in it's capacity and properies, but the point is that the snorkel included in the kit IS SUITABLE for use.

Now aside from the reunion in a Sale thread...BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC!!! :)

THERE IS STILL TIME LEFT TO ORDER! THE SALE IS RUNNING UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30 AND INCLUDES THE $400 IN FREE UPGRADES!!!

PM, CALL OR EMAIL FOR OUR SUPER-LOW PRICES!!!

·
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Doric,

Many thanks...you're a class-act :thumbs:

Haha, yeah we did lose our minds a little on this one...but hey, it's our way of saying thanks to everyone for supporting us :)

LS2 Tiger,

PM returned. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts