LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Is that FWD?
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a photoshop version with the rims from the 2005 GTO Judge concept and put them on a 2004. These rims look awesome.

·
MAX-M6/LS1
223 Posts
Now those are some nice wheels. If I could find some that looked like that I'd jump on them.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Forged 3-piece wheels made to order and shipped from Australia aren't exactly cheap, but I'd say that's probably a decent price given what you're getting.

·
Custom User Title
86 Posts
phobos512 said:
Forged 3-piece wheels made to order and shipped from Australia aren't exactly cheap, but I'd say that's probably a decent price given what you're getting.
I'd still rather have a knock off :eek:

·
Registered
119 Posts
To bad the CCW Wheels aren't avail. in 18"

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
acelam said:
To bad the CCW Wheels aren't avail. in 18"
Yeah, on their website in their forums there was a message that said that to setup to do 18" forgings would cost more than a Z06. I can't imagine that it wouldn't be worth it though, but whatever, it's their company.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
phobos512 said:
Big Ballers gotta roll big dawg style ;)

bclarke has the sister set to my set and I think another local guy will have a set on his car in a month :)

·
Turbos own me
149 Posts
A buddy of mine has these EXACT wheels that are on the concept car on his 02' T/A.

Although he has them in 19x11 in back and 19x10 up front. With 305s in the rear and I think 285s up front it cost him 4300(in chrome/high polish). These are one piece forged wheels and they are the lighest wheels I've ever handled. The 19x11s WITH tires I can lift with absolute ease, they are amazing wheels.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Sid3ways s13 said:
A buddy of mine has these EXACT wheels that are on the concept car on his 02' T/A.

Although he has them in 19x11 in back and 19x10 up front. With 305s in the rear and I think 285s up front it cost him 4300(in chrome/high polish). These are one piece forged wheels and they are the lighest wheels I've ever handled. The 19x11s WITH tires I can lift with absolute ease, they are amazing wheels.
Yep, and cheap too. :gr_jest:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
They do nothing for me. But most aftermarket wheels don't appease me much. I like OEM for some reason as I think of them as designed to the car if you know what I mean.

·
Turbos own me
149 Posts
Yeah there are some wheels that people have put on this car(from what I've seen) that don't seem to flow with the car. But on all of my cars I require new wheels, mainly to be able to get more tire on the road with a stiffer sidewall.

·
Ph.D. in R.E.
407 Posts
Bin4ry said:
that's the sexiest GTO around

Tecstar is usually the company chosen to do GM's concepts, although I couldn't find anything on the site about the concept GTO. Looked cool as hell, though - wonder what the body work cost?

·
Ph.D. in R.E.
407 Posts
phobos512 said:
Yeah, on their website in their forums there was a message that said that to setup to do 18" forgings would cost more than a Z06. I can't imagine that it wouldn't be worth it though, but whatever, it's their company.
HRE Wheels has an almost identical wheel in 17"-20", but will set you back between 3 and 6 grand, depending on the size and finish. They do custom bolt circles and offsets, too, btw.

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
stonebreaker said:
HRE Wheels has an almost identical wheel in 17"-20", but will set you back between 3 and 6 grand, depending on the size and finish. They do custom bolt circles and offsets, too, btw.
Are the prices on their site per wheel or set?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts