LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this site awhile back when i was doing massive internet research on the GTO. it list an RK Sport GTO carbon fiber ground effects, hood, and spoiler. but the only picture is sketch.

i was just wondering if anybody knows anything about it.

im gonna email to ask. i will post any response.

EDITED BY DY

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i tried emaling them but it looks like you can only contact them about previous orders. so much for good customer service.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Sorry, that was a non-sponsor link. Alot of our sponsors carry RKsport. Their badges are in their catalog. They had plans awhile ago and still nothing has come of it. They are particularly not welcome on the board for past reasons which you can problably still see by using the search feature.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DevilYellow said:
Sorry, that was a non-sponsor link. Alot of our sponsors carry RKsport. Their badges are in their catalog. They had plans awhile ago and still nothing has come of it. They are particularly not welcome on the board for past reasons which you can problably still see by using the search feature.
ok, sorrry DY. not trying to cause trouble. just wanted to get some info.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, just did a search for "rk sport". for those of you who are curious and too lazy to search for it. Rk sport repeatedly (3 times) put up unpaid advertising even after being asked nicely and warned by DY.
again, sorry DY. not trying to cause a stir. just trying to keep myself and the rest of us informed.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
04bluegto said:
well since they dont work here then im not interested in there stuff

LONG LIVE LS1GTO.COM SPONSORS!!!!
yeah, not too mention the fact that the description has no real pics, just renderings. it appears that you can only contact if you have an order number(poor customer service IMO). and they are disrespectful.

i might still considering buying RK stuff though ANOTHER vendor. preferably one of our wonderful sponsors. and only after seeing some damn pics.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Our sponsers are some of the best in the business.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
the body kit is fiberglass or just the spoiler? Ive never known RK to put out a fiberglass body kit....last kit I purchased was urethane from them. I thought that was all they carried in kits, thats why they were so expensive..hmm...

PM me if you would like someone who deals with RK if you arent able to find anyone here. Id be happy to help

·
Registered
764 Posts
While I can't really comment on the parts RK makes for the GTO, I have purchased a few parts for my wifes Magnum from them and I can hoenstly say I will never order their parts again. The custom replacement parts they manufacture for the Magnum fit poorly and the quality is, in my opinion, poor at best.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Now here's a thread resurrected from the dead if ever I've seen one.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts