LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Are you thinking about changing the looks of your vehicle? RK Sport is the leader in aftermarket styling products to help your ride stand out from the rest! We carry their full like of hoods, wings and groundeffects and are discounting them during this group purchase. 6 or more orders are required by Friday, September 22nd for this to go through. Pricing is lower than we should advertise so you'll need to give us a call or e-mail [email protected] to receive a quote. This GP covers all styling products that they produce so let us know if you need something that isn't listed on our website. We'll need to know what kind of vehicle you have and what products your looking for when you contact us.

"Fine print" can be seen in the Group Purchase section of our website. We'll start ordering product when we get to 6 orders so it will be going to get in on this early! Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-482-9763.

Have a good day!

·
Thats right. U GO 1ST
1,041 Posts
I am gonna inquire about this when I get home. I am looking at the rear deck wing. Maybe the hood.

Pucci

Email addy is [email protected] if you would like to reply to this.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little product info -

RKSport has been working with Chevrolet's best in-house stylist for many years now and they were the talented minds behind the 2004 Ground Effects Packages. Offering a lower looking GTO following the same lines of the stock body. The race-inspired package was designed to build on the sports car locked inside the GTO. Each package comes with the front spoiler , side skirts, and rear valence. The GTO package come with OEM style mounting hardware and detailed instructions for easy installation. All ground effects components are manufactured from the highest quality urethane obtainable for flexibility, durability and impact resistance.

Retaining the factory hood lines, The hood produces a much more aggressive demeanor for the GTO. The GTO hood is crafted from hi-temp, hand laid fiberglass for exceptional strength and durability. Installation is straightforward using the stock GTO hardware.

RK Sport's goal with this Spoiler was to give you more help in setting your GTO apart from all others. Made of high strength, hand laid fiberglass, it comes in a gel coat finish and with all the necessary hardware.

·
Thats right. U GO 1ST
1,041 Posts
Email sent. Awaiting a reply

Pucci

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pucci said:
Email sent. Awaiting a reply

Pucci
I might be wrong but I think I covered your e-mail this afternoon. If not, you should see a reply in the morning.

·
Thats right. U GO 1ST
1,041 Posts
You sent a reply to my first email that didnt tell you anything that you needed to know. I actually sent 2 more one was still a little vage, but i had the car type and what i was looking for. Reply 3 has the part numbers.

Pucci

how is the intrest looking. I havent seen any posts on here other than mine. Are you getting anything from anyone on email?

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see. If you haven't received a reply yet that will be heading your way in the morning. There were already 2 orders in when we left this evening.

·
Thats right. U GO 1ST
1,041 Posts
Ok I got my email today. Was hoping for more of a discount. There is a Sponsor on here that Has pretty much the same price always.

I need to think on it.

Pucci

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We all want more of a discount for the products that we purchase :)

3 orders in now.

·
Thats right. U GO 1ST
1,041 Posts
What is the shipping like. UPS do it? Or freight? Also what is the range of cost on shipping 76155
For JUST the wing.

Pucci

·
king of the castle....
726 Posts
I called today (thurs) a little while before you closed and asked for a shipped quote on the wing to 18013 zip. Just waiting for my call back tomorrow.:)
CC company is gonna love me this month :judge:

And I was pretty pleased with the price quoted. Lets see how much brown ruins it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts