LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks similar to one posted a couple of weeks ago, maybe a better execution of that style. Only problem I see is they are marketing it as "capturing the essence of the classic 64 Goat" and they even have a pic of the 64 GTO next to it but the hood is a rendition of the 68-69 GTO.

http://www.pfyc.com/gto/rk_gto.jpg

I wonder how many others are working on hoods? I know of at least 2 more currently in the works.

Mike Lewis
PFYC

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. In fact, I just emailed Jon about throwing our hat into the ring of supporting vendors. We purchased a Yellow 6 speed in early January and it has been making the rounds all over Southern California since then. Lots of stuff in the works and ours is one of the two hoods currently in the works that I mentioned above. We actually finished the first hood March 19th and I didn't like it. We scrapped it and the second design is in the modeling shop now and should be complete and ready to go to mold tomorrow or Monday. Once it goes to mold, it will be 2.5 weeks before we can start making production versions. We have photoshop jobs of it but haven't decided whether to release those or wait for the real thing.

BTW, it will also be available in Carbon Fiber. And there are a lot of other goodies available too.

Mike Lewis
PFYC

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nikivee said:
BTW: The car pictured is a 65 GTO, not a 64.
Ha, you're right, I can't believe I didn't catch that. I didn't even pay attention ot the pic, I just read their little paragraph. d'oh!

Mike Lewis
PFYC

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
They show a pic of a 65 GTO and if you read the first sentence it says" captures the essence of the classic 64 Goat" Save us :rolleyes:

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
Thats a real custom 65 Goat. It has 66-67 Parking lights in the grill.?????????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts