LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
RKsport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rksport Body Kit & Hood

Hello to all of my Pontiac brethren, i am new to this website so be kind. Actually i am a sales rep for RKSPORT.My name is Cyrus and i have been a rep here at RK for over 5 years. Feel free to ask me anything and i will answer you in a prompt manner. Phone number is toll free 800-214-8030 ext=28.Couldnt post anything until i got my banner up. I see that someone is trying to help me out with showing our new products, Thanks to the GM front wheel driver, much appreciated. I have a picture here of our hood installed on a black goat. It shows you how well the hood fits as well as the finish. I will post more finished pictures of the body kit & the spoiler as soon as i can.
I am trying to figure out a great group purchase idea, and i am open to your opinions & suggestions. We must get our products out to the goat nation as i am starting to see really bad looking designs (square & sharp scoops) on a round lined car. Those hoods and F/X are making our late model goats look riced out. Again open to suggestion on opinions on a group purchase that will be out ASAP.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Big Cheif-tain said:
I am trying to figure out a great group purchase idea, and i am open to your opinions & suggestions.

Group purchase on the spoiler. Everyone wants the spoiler, but not everyone else wants a hood or facia. JMO I hope this helps. Anyone else for a gp of the rear bobtail spoilers?

·
Buy it, build it, run it.
33 Posts
What's up CYRUS,

Yeah I've built two cavs with your (rksport's) parts and my newest 2005 GTO will continue that trend. You guys always make quality products. I can't wait to see the assortment of interior updgrades you guys will offer, because every car you've supported has had it's share of interior options in your catologs.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
I'm curious how it looks finished and painted. The pics on the RK site look like the spoiler is real nice and the hood is pretty good as well.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
zbaron said:
make this ill buy one now
wow what is that? a concept for what year? That hood is awesome looking
I want one

·
Registered
430 Posts
Group purchase on the spoiler

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Welcome to the board. I purchased many RK Sport products for my 1997 Sunfire GT. I was very pleased with the service. I will definately be giving you business for my GTO.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
I like the front bumper and the rear vent in front of the rear tire.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts