LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
RKsport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello again brethren, here are the pics of the hood to show the fit,finish & quality of our products. Great lines to compliment the car. Pure pontiac tradition in the ram air design, not like most of the hoods already floating around. It looks like a spoiler GP will be the first GP. I am going to go to the table right now to mediate pricing. Hope you like the hood as much as i do!

·
RKsport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yourguyry said:
What are the differances between your hood, and the MPD hood?
Just went to their website, looked at their hood and there are differences. I have my own personal opinion and i will keep it to myself. I am not here to demote other Co's & or promote our Co's product by means of downplaying other Co's. I will say that RKSPORT has been in business for over 10 years & we have been a manufacturer of ground effects,hoods,spoilers etc,etc in all of those years. We have been licensed by GM for most of our products in the past, so our reputation is solid.
GP is as follows: GTO Spoiler Retail is $425, GP buy is $340ea. GTO Ram Air hood retail is $595, GP price is $476ea. These prices are good until the 17th of sept. 2004. I do not need a specific # of sales before i let product go. Think of it as a sale price only for members of this forum only. You can call me direct @ 800-214-8030 ext=28 for this deal.
Thanks!

·
Registered
835 Posts
The price is excellent for that hood, I'd like to see the bottom. I'm also very interested in the spoiler, can you show a picture of a finished spoiler (preferrably black)?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
what a great price.....I am still not sure if it is for me though.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
One think when buying hoods is to check with body shops that might have installed that brand before, I can attest my body shop buddies love RK sport corvette hoods. Great quality. Same guy really liked the MPD hood when he installed it too.

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
is this hood functional? or are scoops for looks?

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
How much shipped to the Chicago area... this price may make me change my mind on the PFYC hood I want.

BTW, I saw this hood over at Sullivan a few weeks back. I did think it was an MPD hood... was an assumption only because this was prior to your becoming a sponsor, so I had no idea there was any other hoods with the same look.

Also... Fraser asked if this is functional, I would like an answer to that also please.

·
Registered
55 Posts
RK Sport GTO "Super Duty" Hood

Gentlemen, YES these hoods are fully functional. K&N and Volant are building their air intake systems to fit this hood.

RC

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Ordered mine today! Happy Happy Happy!!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts