6:30 till whenever…

Location -
SONIC
9500 NORTH FEDERAL BOULEVARD
FEDERAL HEIGHTS, CO 80221
(303) 426-9722
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...ew=1&name=&qty=

So directions would be…
Take I-25 to 92nd Ave and head West to Federal BLVD.
Turn North and Sonic will be on the West side one block south of 96th Ave

Per Gary - If any one's interested/available I'd love some company this Friday night - I'm planning to hit the sonic on Federal near 96th around 6:30 or 7pm. The weather is supposed to be good which means there will probably be a lots of very nice autos to appreciate. Would love to see the SC'd goat and/or hear the MagnaFlows :).​

Who else is planning to show?

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am planning to show at around 7:00

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,498 Posts
I'd love to, but I'm going to be in the office from 6am Friday to 9pm Sunday.

Straight through. Kill me. Please.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sonic Show

Hope to make it, as long as I can stay three steps ahead of 007!!
RedhotGTO said:
RMGTO Event – Hang out at Sonic – Friday, the 17th

6:30 till whenever…

Location -
SONIC
9500 NORTH FEDERAL BOULEVARD
FEDERAL HEIGHTS, CO 80221
(303) 426-9722
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...ew=1&name=&qty=

So directions would be…
Take I-25 to 92nd Ave and head West to Federal BLVD.
Turn North and Sonic will be on the West side one block south of 96th Ave

Per Gary - If any one's interested/available I'd love some company this Friday night - I'm planning to hit the sonic on Federal near 96th around 6:30 or 7pm. The weather is supposed to be good which means there will probably be a lots of very nice autos to appreciate. Would love to see the SC'd goat and/or hear the MagnaFlows :).​

Who else is planning to show?

·
Registered
469 Posts
cool - that's at least 3 of us and possibly a 4th so far.

btw - My wife decided this would be a good afternoon to clean the dining room carpet so will probably not get there until around 7PM.

Doric, 6am fri-9pm sat stragiht through :eek2: you must be on the fast track to the SC!

See y'all there.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,498 Posts
rednred said:
Doric, 6am fri-9pm sat stragiht through :eek2: you must be on the fast track to the SC!
I wish. I have to spend the money on registering the Goat and getting the Talon back on the road.

Ah, well. I figure it's probably better to wait until the spring time to install the blower anyhow. No sense in trying to put 420whp to the ground when there's snow on it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Cool Sonic Show

Hey Hey! I made it out to the Sonic Fri. Was nice to meet a other 04 owners and to see so many oldies as well a lot of the newer stuff out there! I was talking to a few folks and they were saying that they are usually there Fri/Sat weather ok. It takes me a time or 2 to remember names but the next time we meet I do want to hear the exhaust on the 04 with the new exh sys. Also I was asked what I had done to mine right when that mean hard thumping 427 Vette pulled in and just about everyone lost thier train of thought! I have done 4 things to my GTO ... Magnetic oil pan drain plug, chrome lug nuts and valve stem caps, Optima 34R battery(red top) fit right in and mud flaps, a friend got the mud flaps for me from Aus. and man do they keep the dust and rubber/dirt off of the fenders and rear qtrs! Any way nice to see a few of you hope to see you again at another event!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
It was fun - a bit of conversation punctuated by exhaust...or maybe the other way around?.

004, it was good to meet you and your 'old goat' :gr_jest: (well, it has to be old -- it didn't still have temp plates). Am still pondering protection for front and am considering doing that area behind the wheels where the body curves in -- your mud flaps looked great for that area.

btw - the MagnFlows sound good. Chuch was kind enough to demonstrate so heard them from the outside. Main diff is during wot - even then only slightly louder although I've never heard stock from outside during wot so nothing to compare to.

Got to visit with each other, saw lots of great cars, had folks stop and visit/admire our rides -- overall, a fun time of hanging out.

Stupid thing of the night -- forgot I had camera in the car :(

agentj004gto said:
Hey Hey! I made it out to the Sonic Fri. Was nice to meet a other 04 owners and to see so many oldies as well a lot of the newer stuff out there! I was talking to a few folks and they were saying that they are usually there Fri/Sat weather ok. It takes me a time or 2 to remember names but the next time we meet I do want to hear the exhaust on the 04 with the new exh sys. Also I was asked what I had done to mine right when that mean hard thumping 427 Vette pulled in and just about everyone lost thier train of thought! I have done 4 things to my GTO ... Magnetic oil pan drain plug, chrome lug nuts and valve stem caps, Optima 34R battery(red top) fit right in and mud flaps, a friend got the mud flaps for me from Aus. and man do they keep the dust and rubber/dirt off of the fenders and rear qtrs! Any way nice to see a few of you hope to see you again at another event!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts