LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Is the only difference between the stock front fenders and the RMR ones the vents? The graphics don't make it easy to see any differences. They don't look like the bulge out any more...Opinions?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
front bumper is way to low for real world driving

·
BattleHerks Forever
310 Posts
I'd only get that kit if my goat had the performance to back it up, otherwise I think I'd be crossing into the rice zone

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
BluGoatDvr said:
I'd only get that kit if my goat had the performance to back it up, otherwise I think I'd be crossing into the rice zone
yeah that is a good point

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Do you want soy sauce with that?

·
Registered
264 Posts
BluGoatDvr said:

so we are saying that the goat doesn't have performance? that it is like a riced up car if the looks are changed? i beg to differ, i think that this car will blow away most cars that have kits on them Rice or Real... just my opinion... i am really not saying your wrong, just saying that the GTO has way more performance then your avg. RICE... so i wouldn't ever put it in that catagory due to its performace...

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
That GTO does have some performance, I think it is the mountain Goat in Colorado that was modified for a hill climb to pikes peak.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts