LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought and installed one of the Rhys Millen Racing front GTO fascias? Talk about BAD-A$$! The only problem is losing the factory fog lamp setup. If anyone has it, please post a pic of your car!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
504 Posts
I've seen it in person and it's a nice looking piece. Only problem is it's pretty much a racing piece, ground clearence is a definate problem and not only are there no foglights but the front turn signals are gone too. Foglights aren't a big deal, but I don't know about the legalities of no front turn signals. Fit and finish quality was very nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
It's bad a$$. I would bottom out that spoiler everytime I parked my car in the driveway though..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I noticed that the RMR car was lowered (how much, I do not know), and I was thinking that at stock height, it might be OK. I didn't even notice the turn sigs! Good eye. But the piece looks too good to let go. I might have to do a little modifying to make the turn sigs work out, maybe some PIAA fog lamps.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
That front bumper alone is gonna cost about $750, according to their sales rep. He said they're making side skirts, a rear bumper, and they may start selling the carbon fibre veilside wing that Rhys has on his car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TougeGOAT said:
That front bumper alone is gonna cost about $750, according to their sales rep. He said they're making side skirts, a rear bumper, and they may start selling the carbon fibre veilside wing that Rhys has on his car.
OK, so I'll have to sell a kidney....no price to high to make my Goat happy!
 

·
Retired LEO meow
Joined
·
14,535 Posts
The front air dam is so low that if you attached a blade across the front you could mow your lawn.
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
TprGTO said:
The front air dam is so low that if you attached a blade across the front you could mow your lawn.
or a good snow and the city would pay you for snow removal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GTOdriver7 said:
or a good snow and the city would pay you for snow removal.
Don't rub it in...the only time we see snow down here is on TV. It doesn't feel like Christmas @ 70 degrees F wearing shorts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here it is on a street car. Of course, with the dark paint, you can't really see the side skirts that well.
 

·
Doc, Just Doc
Joined
·
8,767 Posts
HRJ said:
Here it is on a street car. Of course, with the dark paint, you can't really see the side skirts that well.
It still looks like it would bottom out :eek2: Maybe bring it up 2 inches and not let it stick out so far forward.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top