LS1GTO.com Forums banner

221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Somethings always broken
1,544 Posts
So, can anyone tell me if the RMR kits/hoods are still available? I sent an email to eric listed above, but still waiting and not sure if I'll hear back since it's been awhile since anyone's posted here...?

*bringing your dead threads back to life since 1985* lol
It may take him a while to get back to you. They have been busy with Formula D and Pikes Peak lately.

·
LBGC
357 Posts
So, can anyone tell me if the RMR kits/hoods are still available? I sent an email to eric listed above, but still waiting and not sure if I'll hear back since it's been awhile since anyone's posted here...?

*bringing your dead threads back to life since 1985* lol
my Buddy wants the RMR kit but he can find it either!!!let me know if its still availible!

·
I'm on a boat!
109 Posts
Got a response regarding prices/availability last night...2-3 weeks to make any of the parts, but they are still available. He gave me prices for each piece as well, but I'm not sure if I can post them here. Just PM me if your interested and I'll give you the rest.

I'm still waiting to see what shipping costs will run me to ship them to the east coast... probably crazy prices :facepalm:

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Got a response regarding prices/availability last night...2-3 weeks to make any of the parts, but they are still available. He gave me prices for each piece as well, but I'm not sure if I can post them here. Just PM me if your interested and I'll give you the rest.

I'm still waiting to see what shipping costs will run me to ship them to the east coast... probably crazy prices :facepalm:
yeah just so you know, any bumpers, side skirts, or fenders, are all so large, that they need to be sent via Truck Freight.

you save money by ordering all you want at the same time so it can all go in the same box. although you still cant get both bumpers in the same box.

·
GTslOw
545 Posts
hey, i was wondering if you guys had any idea how to get more steering angle out of the GTO? im pretty much maxed out right now because my stock wheel and tire setup is rubbing against the unibody when in full lock. i'm just curious if you guys changed it up at all.

also, what coilovers were you running?

·
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!
949 Posts
hey, i was wondering if you guys had any idea how to get more steering angle out of the GTO? im pretty much maxed out right now because my stock wheel and tire setup is rubbing against the unibody when in full lock. i'm just curious if you guys changed it up at all.

X2 Im sick of these damn 240 guys getting all the mad tyte angle.

·
Twin Hair Dryer Equipped
444 Posts
yeah just so you know, any bumpers, side skirts, or fenders, are all so large, that they need to be sent via Truck Freight.

you save money by ordering all you want at the same time so it can all go in the same box. although you still cant get both bumpers in the same box.
Yea yea yea, reviving an old thread but... to the top.

I sent you a PM rmmshop. I've been trying to get in contact with your shop. Wanted to get an inquiery on the price of the full kit.

Kyle

·
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!
949 Posts
its there a rear coilover susp conversion available for the GTO? Just wondering what you guys went with on th RMR Drift GTO

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
There is no "conversion kit" for the rear coilovers....i believe the actual coilover used was an Intrax kit for a nissan 240, with different rates and custom mounts

·
Registered
778 Posts

I'm sure this dude had his answer ages ago but I'll offer....

You gotta use wheel spacers to help gap the rim away from the frame. Then if you do get the front clearance you want then you'll probably want to add a ratio box to help decrease the amount of steering wheel throw to full side to side lock.

·
More Cruiser than Bruiser
874 Posts
Hey everyone, I promised Eric a while back at the shop to tell you all that there is a big box full of GTO shirts available still. There are two types of shirts, one grey and one white, and there are also Dai/bridgstone visors. The shirts/visors are $5 each. It doesn't hurt to own another piece of our cars' history.

·
Original Owners & 100K Club
801 Posts
Hey everyone, I promised Eric a while back at the shop to tell you all that there is a big box full of GTO shirts available still. There are two types of shirts, one grey and one white, and there are also Dai/bridgstone visors. The shirts/visors are $5 each. It doesn't hurt to own another piece of our cars' history.
got anything in 4x?

some of us are doin it BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG yo.

just kidding, i don't need a tshirt, i have a giant car key. not kidding about being larger than life though.

FAT NATION. woot. <burp>

·
More Cruiser than Bruiser
874 Posts
got anything in 4x?

some of us are doin it BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG yo.

just kidding, i don't need a tshirt, i have a giant car key. not kidding about being larger than life though.

FAT NATION. woot. <burp>
Lolz I'll post a link at sincitygoats.

·
Somethings always broken
1,544 Posts
221 - 236 of 236 Posts