LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
05' MBM with sunroof
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen their end links fail or experience thunking sounds from their endlinks?

Anyway to replace or fix the top joint?

At $160 for the set I'm a bit disappointing they only come with a 2 year warranty.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
The cheap stuff that came with my low-end coil overs failed within 24 hours. Bought whileline adjustable that they have been great for a decade. Not sure if there's a similar product for a regular strut though.

·
05' MBM with sunroof
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The cheap stuff that came with my low-end coil overs failed within 24 hours. Bought whileline adjustable that they have been great for a decade. Not sure if there's a similar product for a regular strut though.
Yeah it took a bit of digging but I found these listed in an old brochure. They sadly are no longer in production, i would love a set but they are unobtainium at this point it seems. I purchased a set of regular whitelines, hopefully these last longer then the "roadsafe" set.

·
Kollar Racing Products
5,615 Posts
Respectfully, I haven't imported STB9020HD since 2018. All RoadSafe Products have a 2 year warranty. This product was purchased by you in July of 2015.

·
05' MBM with sunroof
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Replaced these with the whitelines and the knock is gone. The rubber boots on the roadsafes were completely trashed. My car only has 45k miles and I only drive her in the summer.

Duckman Im not trying to bash your products. You have an amazing reputation and you've always helped me in the past. I'm just disappointed with roadsafe and their warranty in general. I would never blame a distributor for a products failure or warranty coverage.

In saying that, I'm allowed to be disappointed. Anyone want some $160 paper weights??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts