LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Torrid Red, Red, M6
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys ever get together for a ride or club events in the Denver area? I'm up North in the Longmont area. Just bought my goat a few weeks ago (mid life crisis). Owned one in 1976 when I was in high school, should have kept it!

I'm also looking for some short tracks that allow you to give the GTO a real test.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
JBarnes said:
Just bought my goat a few weeks ago (mid life crisis).
I prefer to call it a celebration of the kids moving out!!!
:drink::drink:

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
JBarnes said:
You guys ever get together for a ride or club events in the Denver area? I'm up North in the Longmont area. Just bought my goat a few weeks ago (mid life crisis). Owned one in 1976 when I was in high school, should have kept it!

I'm also looking for some short tracks that allow you to give the GTO a real test.
Hey JBarnes – Welcome to the Club.

You missed a great event last night – We went to Bandi to see what are Goats will do – some did better then others. In all, there were 5 of us there. Some of us might be going again next Wednesday Night for the last 2004 Test&Tune.

I am up in FT. C., have had my GTO for almost 5 weeks now, and am loving every minute of it – if you ever make it up this way give a holler.

For the October Event we may do a cruse up into the hills and then a BBQ afterwards. More to come.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the rest of us mid-life crisis (or past) folks...well, at least some of us. btw - I used to live in Firestone...pretty close to you.

JBarnes said:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts