LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1756 Posts

·
F-16, Now That's Some Ponies!
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04 PBM at 9:45 p.m. turning west onto N Carefree from Bloomington (in front of Super Target) here in the Springs. Anybody?

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,401 Posts
04 PBM headed east on C-470 at Wads, 7ish this morning.

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,848 Posts
PBM '05 or '06 getting onto westbound I-70 from southbound Chambers at 7:10 AM.

·
7,835 Posts
fallen '04 PBM....

Saw him coming back to my shop just now on the flyover on WB I-70 just over I-25. Older guy. Sorry I didnt stop and help but I was in my lifted F-150 limousine and didnt see ya until I passed ya. Hope everything is ok. If anyone is coming home that way, hook em up.

·
The Artist Formerly Known as Herpes
3,715 Posts
fallen '04 PBM....

Saw him coming back to my shop just now on the flyover on WB I-70 just over I-25. Older guy. Sorry I didnt stop and help but I was in my lifted F-150 limousine and didnt see ya until I passed ya. Hope everything is ok. If anyone is coming home that way, hook em up.
Rescued!!

His name is Terry.
Stoped by on my way home. His 04 is having electrical problems. He will be driving and then all the sudden the entire car shuts off motor and all. Wont even have flashers.
Told him about the site and the 04 strut rub issue (which he had and had to fix out of his own pocket). He should be signing up tonight.

he had the car towed to GO in golden

·
F-16, Now That's Some Ponies!
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, TJ might make his quota for new members this month after all!

Saw an 06 CGM turning north on Powers from 24 at 3:10 p.m. today. Looked like an Army Soldier driving. I was in the G6 (my car now apparently) so I didn't even get a wave off.

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,401 Posts
I wonder if he was the guy I saw the other day, was a PBM 04.

I saw Colorado Goat, I think, 05 Torrid Red, headed east on Lincoln near Jordan. I waved and he waved.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to post this but I didn't have a chance to do this prior.

My wife and I were out in Castle Rock over the 4th of July holiday and were hoping to see some of you around. As luck would have it we spotted an 05 YJ and 05 Red driving around on the 4th in Castle Rock.

We're hoping to move out there at some point in the future and it was great to see a few of you fellas out and about!

I'll be checking out this section of the forum for meets. Do you all go to Bandimere as well?

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,848 Posts
I saw a silver '05/'06 headed east on Smith Road near Colorado Blvd. at around 12:25 today.

·
Just a used to was...........
728 Posts
Met a guy from LA at Park Meadows Mall. '05 Barbados Blue? It wasn't Impulse Blue or Midnight Blue, I'm just guessing on the color. Nice guy California plates GTOGOOO. Passed him an RMGTO card.

·
'Wheeling -my other addiction
351 Posts
Don't Look Here. Do Not Open This Thread.

Southbound on I-25 from 84th at about 7pm today....... '05 - '06 PBM...... don't ask why I was so far from my 'hood..... It was a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

:D

·
Negative Creep
2,346 Posts
05/06 PBM in the parking lot of some fast food resturant in Cheyenne yestarday. I dunno what road I was on, but it was about 3:30 or so.

I was at Wyo Office of Homeland Security alllllll damn day, so, we're lucky I even saw it.

·
GB=coffee pimp.
2,427 Posts
PBM 05/06, chrome aftermarket wheels, Wendy's parking lot off of Hampden and Yosemite. Looks like maybe he worked there. We were at dinner at South City Pub next door. He was there when we went in, and there when we came out an hour and a half later.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Buffalo Boyds in Parker. 04 m6 black on black with aftermarket hood. Last night.

·
user and abuser
1,112 Posts
today at about 10:30 05-06 TR on the interstate between denver and the fort. i was the guy in the forest service truck givin the thumbs up!

·
user and abuser
1,112 Posts
i saw another one (aside from the several at glenn's house) on the way home. silver with the SAP kit i believe it was at about 7 on I-25

·
user and abuser
1,112 Posts
well for the third consective post. i saw another 06 TR today on E-470 out near the airport. they had a rmgto.com sticker. i gave the thumbs up and the gal in the passenger seat saw me and returned with her own thumbs up (she must have like the green stripe down the side of the f-250 i was in :D)

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,401 Posts
Two PBM's within 5 mintues of each other this morning. First an 05/06 then 93Heep. Both were going east on C470.

1 - 20 of 1756 Posts