LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1701 - 1720 of 1756 Posts

·
Something witty here
67 Posts
Seeing cars everywhere of late ... stock black 04 yesterday 32rd & Irving in Denver; Very cool 05/06 red with the SAP going south on Federal (at Speer) this morning.

Was in Santa Monica last week...saw a well loved 05/06 red out there.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I saw a black 06 with tinted windows in FoCo, drove by my house and stopped at a roofing job down the street and drove off the non descript truck with all the scrap shingles. Who dat?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Met Michelle in Loveland, and have seen her a few times in FoCo, who drives an 04 yellow jacket, told her to visit the site!!!

Oh, you gotta get those wyoming plates off that car!!! LOLOL

·
"Big Deal"
967 Posts
Met Michelle in Loveland, and have seen her a few times in FoCo, who drives an 04 yellow jacket, told her to visit the site!!!

Oh, you gotta get those wyoming plates off that car!!! LOLOL
With Wyoming plates, she doesn't have emission tests! :) I see her all the time in Cheyenne...

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,334 Posts
Saw a 05-06 black at Northfield on NYE. Passed the car on the road and then came out of Off Broadway Shoes and it was parked a space away from me with the car still on. Tinted windows so unsure who it was. I was in my Subie.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,334 Posts
Another black 05-06 with muffler delete and stock 18s in the cluster fuck that was SB I-25 at Hampden tonight. Tinted windows, white dude driving.

·
"Big Deal"
967 Posts
Black 05-06 on Base the other day.... Had California tags and looked to be dropped just a bit.

·
Something witty here
67 Posts
I keep seeing some very interesting cars in the parking lot on Speer across from the Auraria campus Tues/Thurs nights
-- 05/06 red GTO with a black hood;
--a Pontiac G8 with custom paint job; and ...
--a matte finish Lavender Camaro.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Someone that works for my same company has what looks like and 05+ SOM? GTO with hot wheels rims. I'll probably start parking near him and see if I can catch him. Oh and it's at Catholic Health Initiatives (Englewood)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Wed - 2 04's in A lot near Lory on CSU campus. One red - see it there often. Stock 17s and red interior ... hm, could be the one I used to drive ???

The other was yellow w/blacked out rims (and exhaust ... maybe). First time I've seen it. Parked at end of row up against curb :)

·
It Has To Get Better Right?
724 Posts
Busy night for GTO's on the road.

I was right next two of them messing around on I-25 & 6th ave around 9:15pm. One was red and sounded good and one was black with GTO in the painted red. The both turned on alameda ave.

Then I saw a gray 05 or 06 at Oxford and Santa fe a few minutes later.

Pretty cool to see that many out and about in a short time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thursday about 1 pm screaming around the corner from central to central towards the Interstate and the base in Cheyenne. torrid red gto sounded dang good too.

about a week ago I saw a IBM got with tinted tails and windows at Walmart.

·
niterider
98 Posts
Florida

Was on vacation in Cocoa Beach Florida last week, sleepy little beach town. Been there several times. Last thing I expected was to see a GTO, and ther she was, a black 2005 with a bra. what a coincedence. Didn't miss my car until then. Don't think our cars look right with bras

·
"Big Deal"
967 Posts
Was on vacation in Cocoa Beach Florida last week, sleepy little beach town. Been there several times. Last thing I expected was to see a GTO, and ther she was, a black 2005 with a bra. what a coincedence. Didn't miss my car until then. Don't think our cars look right with bras
Thats funny..I just got back from there myself last week, was in Melbourne though.

·
AreuMuziK
146 Posts
I was headed home from work around 915pm and spotted a Red G8 and Red 06' GTO on i25/Alameda. The G8 exhaust sounded beast, I believe the license plate was "GSpot"

·
Registered
133 Posts
In just a few days, an '06 PBM with only 41k miles will be making its new home along the Colorado front range. Look for me between Boulder and Fort Collins. About the only distinguishing *visible* features right now are the ROH Fury wheels and, if you're close enough, the dual gauge pod on the dash. Other mods to follow. :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome to the front range! There are a lot of us in Fort Collins, although you might not guess that with so little activity in the Rocky Mountain section of the forum!

1701 - 1720 of 1756 Posts