LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1721 - 1740 of 1756 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Spotted a Torrid Red heading south on I-25 near the Budweiser Event Center today (Sunday, January 9th) shortly after noon. Looked to be in great shape. Was that you, JJ374? :)

·
niterider
98 Posts
A few 2004's

Rollin in Melbourne / Cocoa Beach Florida. Ha ha. Just moved here from Denver. My 2004 IBM has been officially christined a "beach goat" with sand in her ha ha. Nothin like cruisin up and down sun drenched palm tree lined streets 70 degrees every day. Life is good

·
"Big Deal"
967 Posts
Rollin in Melbourne / Cocoa Beach Florida. Ha ha. Just moved here from Denver. My 2004 IBM has been officially christined a "beach goat" with sand in her ha ha. Nothin like cruisin up and down sun drenched palm tree lined streets 70 degrees every day. Life is good
I am heading back that direction in Oct... Retiring in Oct. I was stationed at Patrick AFB from 2001-08, then they moved me to where hell freezes over... BLAH!!!! Hope to see ya around when I get there!

·
Registered
133 Posts
A few weeks ago, I was heading south on I-25 past Windsor and encountered a yellow 05 or 06 with an RK-Sport hood and very dark tint. It was a Saturday, and he/she follow me down the Hwy 34 exit and turned north by Target. Was that anyone here? :)

·
Monfort Lane
27 Posts
Dear Mr East Bound Torrid Red GTO,

I don't know who you are, and I don't know why we keep meeting each other like we do. But it feels a lot like this when we see each other on 34.

Sincerely,

West bound Torrid Red GTO.

·
AreuMuziK
146 Posts
Spotted two different goats today in a matter of 5 minutes near 72nd & federal. First one was a QSM monaro conversation with vx tails and what looked to be a duckbill spoiler. The second one was a CGM with black wheels with no spoiler.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Spotted a QSM with black accents on College Ave in Fort Collins tonight at 12:40ish

·
Knuckle Dragger
13 Posts
I spotted an 04 PBM in my parking garage downtown - I never park in there but just stumbled upon it the other day. Looks a bit dusty.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yellow Goat in Longmont

I keep seeing a yellow GTO with black highlights (and possibly SAP grilles) in and around Longmont. Recently it has been parked outside of Ken's Muffler Shop on Main St. Nice looking ride. Very clean. Anyone here?

·
Registered
133 Posts
PBM at Chick-fil-A in Loveland

This must be my week. I pulled into the drive-thru Wednesday night and found myself three cars behind a black 05 or 06. The spoiler was off, and the rear 'GTO' insert had red letters.

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,397 Posts
Spotted a red 2004 GTO today jumping on I76 from federal, also seen a IBM the other day with chromed out wheels on 32nd and Wadsworth.
I see the IBM with chrome wheels on Kipling and also Wads in Wheat Ridge all the time. Wife always says "Sorry honey" when we see it.

·
Administrator
53,215 Posts
Spice Red going north on Santa Fe right before I-25 on Saturday night around 2:30 am. Technically Sunday morning, whatevs. Breast cancer plates, looked like aftermarket exhaust too. Beautiful rear end :boink:

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
saw an IBM goat with GTO stickers by my house the other day headed east on Dublin in the Springs. Always loved that color.

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
Was a black 06 turbo goat at UPP in the Springs a few weeks ago.

Not many goats in these mountains...

1721 - 1740 of 1756 Posts