LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1741 - 1756 of 1756 Posts

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,416 Posts
I saw a brown GTO on the road in Elizabeth and again in Wheat Ridge.

Attachments

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
Black LS2 on black rims by harbor freight north COS yesterday

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
RMCR is putting on a dyno day April 23rd 9am
is on facebook.

Bring your goat!

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
QSM with black stripe downtown COS. Sounds good!

·
Buffering...
73 Posts
It's amazing to me how many of these posts are from COS... Saw a red '05 at the Walmart off 470 and bowels in littleton yesturday. Around 4pm/ late afternoon ish. Was tempted to take a picture.

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
I think im about the only one still playing the game.

·
Registered
523 Posts
6/10/16 saw an 06 BOM on stock 18's in the Drifters Burgers parking lot in Colorado Springs. I was visiting from CA and was on my way back from doing the Manitou Incline. My buddy from CO tried to tell me Drifters was better than In N Out, not a chance haha.

Looks like your hood was popped and few guys were checking out your engine bay. Wish I could have stopped to chat but we had to pick up his kids in Aurora.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw a girl driving a yellow GTO (didn't catch year) leaving the Soopers on the southside of pueblo as I was pulling in on 6/10. Both had windows down, yelled Nice! to her and exchanged a smile.

I'll be out and about COS a lot more often now in an 04 IBM (Want to repaint it eventually) as well Pueblo!

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
say a gray ish blue ish one at kum&go last weekend.
Missing front bumper (with some nice rash)
Missing rear bumper (ahem.. and maybe trunk lid plastic)
Driver side WRECKED the whole way down the side.

I yelled "nice car" . im sure they thought I was being an ass hole.

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
Another yella GTO last weekend twice at the same intersection of care free and powers

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,416 Posts
Drove most of the way down 285 this morning , between a red 2006 GTO and a blue G8. Almost felt like I was a GTO cruise 10 years ago, though I was in my truck. The GTO had a hitch with a rack carrying drag slicks, spoiler delete, chrome wheels and a D555 drag number permanently on the rear window.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Glad to know that there are still some in the Rocky Mountains. I live in Northern Colorado, and I often go months without seeing another Goat. I literally encounter more old school (1967-1971) GTOs up here than I do the terminal generation. Very sad.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sad that it has been two months since I last posted in this forum--and mine is STILL the most recent post. :wtf2:

Anyway, I was heading north through Longmont this afternoon and encountered a nice-looking yellow 2004 that was heading south. Very clean. (If you're the driver, that was me in the obnoxiously loud black vehicle waving to you.)

1741 - 1756 of 1756 Posts