LS1GTO.com Forums banner

161 - 180 of 1756 Posts

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,878 Posts
Purple '05, huh? :D

It's probably the CPM '04 that was recently sold by a member of this group with an '05 hood.

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,416 Posts
There is a yellow 04 sitting for sale at a new car lot (guy's front yard) on Singing Hills between Parker and Elizabeth.

·
misspelling fool.Food?!
738 Posts
There is a yellow 04 sitting for sale at a new car lot (guy's front yard) on Singing Hills between Parker and Elizabeth.
I believe actually i know the owner of that vehicle. He is not on board, but he lives right of Thunderhill... if car sells he would sell me his truxtens(sp?)....remember like 6mo ago i saw him, chased him down, saw him 5 times after that and finally he came to napa for something...so i got the scoop....
the guy is selling the car to built his barn, bought other SUV/toys.

i just wonder if it is on cosignment....

You '06 Black-me IBM i25 north around 40th ave...i honked, u waved... If you bought your car from suss, get back to me...

ilber

·
F-16, Now That's Some Ponies!
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Purple '05, huh? :D

It's probably the CPM '04 that was recently sold by a member of this group with an '05 hood.
Wait... Who sold their 04 CPM??? Nobody tells me anything anymore... I need to move north so I can get in the loop! *Rant over*

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,416 Posts
Wait... Who sold their 04 CPM??? Nobody tells me anything anymore... I need to move north so I can get in the loop! *Rant over*
Or show up at get togethers...

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,878 Posts
cogto04 - Terry - had an '04 CPM with an '05 hood on it. Can't imagine there are a whole lot of those running around Colorado.

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,878 Posts
I was flipping through the free Auto Mart rag that I snagged somewhere and saw a purple 05 M6 GTO for sale at one of the used car places down in Motor City. Anyone know whose that is?
Interesting. After further review, Terry did a lease return in August. How did it end up at a used car lot...?

I wonder if someone else bought it after Terry returned it in Ft. Collins.

·
7,835 Posts
Saw a '05 QS tonight turning onto I-25 north from 104th I followed him on, gave a wave, and then got off at 120th. Who dat?

·
F-16, Now That's Some Ponies!
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
I saw, what appeared to be Tim's car early this evening at the Safeway in Falcon. 05 CGM with custom wheels and a Ferguson Pontiac tag on it. I hung around as long as I could to see if he came out, but had to leave. Was that you Tim?

·
user and abuser
1,112 Posts
i spotted two today one right after the other. the first was the 06 TR and then not far behind it i saw a BOM with wyoming plates. both cars were on mulberry heading east at about 4:00 this afternoon

·
The Artist Formerly Known as Herpes
3,715 Posts
my fiance thinks she spotted justin on 76 or 70(she is not sure what she was on) west bound today

it was this morning was that you justin. She said it had smoked tails

·
GB=coffee pimp.
2,427 Posts
my fiance thinks she spotted justin on 76 or 70(she is not sure what she was on) west bound today

it was this morning was that you justin. She said it had smoked tails
Yep, that was me. The wife and I were headed up to the mountains for a Sunday drive. What a beautiful day!

161 - 180 of 1756 Posts