LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD

I have 4 ROH Fury Black Ice rims for sale. These rims are imported from Australia and are all 19x8 in size with 41mm offset.

·
05 M6 Red/Black
364 Posts
Ah man! I used to have a set of these in 17s. I'd pick these up if I hadn't of ordered a brand new set of CCW 505a last week. Glws and free bump for awesome wheels!

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here are some more pics. Trying to post better photos.

If anyone is interested in 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Super Sport, let me know and we can work something out or interested in 2 rims with Nitto NT05's.

The 2 rims with the Nittos don't see to have that ice/flake effect like the 4 rims with Michelin's. Flake effect is under the clear coat as you can see in some of the photos.

I bought the extra 2 rims two years later, they seem to have better finish quality.

With Nitto NT05

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reasonable offers will be considered.

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Drop.

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if these were 17" or 18", i would be all over them
These tires/rims actually rode better than the 17" I had on the car. Still open to reasonable offers if you are interested.

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some people have asked, I will sell 4 rims with Michelin's separate if anyone is interested in only those 4 or other 2 rims with Nittos.

I have updated prices in 1st post.

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some people have asked, I will sell 4 rims with Michelin's separate if anyone is interested in only those 4 or other 2 rims with Nittos.

I have updated prices in 1st post.
Any have any questions.

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price drop.
Asking $1000 for 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Sports plus shipping ($300 estimated) or local pickup.
Asking $500 for 2 rims with Nittos NT05 plus shipping ($150 estimated) or local pickup.

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price drop.
Asking $1000 for 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Sports plus shipping ($300 estimated) or local pickup.
Asking $500 for 2 rims with Nittos NT05 plus shipping ($150 estimated) or local pickup.
I have sold the 2 rims with Nittos NT05

The 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Sports are still available for $1000 plus $300 shipping.

·
Is that FWD?
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Final 4 rims have sold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts