LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Is that FWD?
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 6 ROH Fury Black Ice rims for sale. These rims are imported from Australia and are all 19x8 in size with 41mm offset.

4 rims are running Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35/19. These tires have only 4000 miles on them, they were purchased in Jan. of 2016. Tires have manufacture date of week 44 of 2015.

2 rims are running Nitto NT-05 245/35/19 with 1000 miles on them, I used these tires at 1/4 miles strip, about 20 passes and on street for all last summer. Tires were purchased in July 2018. They are holding up well.

Asking $1200 for 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Sports plus shipping ($300 estimated).
Asking $600 for 2 rims with Nittos NT05 plus shipping ($150 estimated).
If you are interested in all 6 rims make me an offer, I will also consider reasonable offers on 4 rims or 2 rims separately.
The 2 rims with Nittos look perfect, the 4 rims with Michelin looks to me like it might be a defect in paint process, the fine cracking seen in the photos is under the clear coat, the rims may need to be stripped and powercoated if you want them to look perfect.

The RIMS are very dark at night, when the light or flash hit them, as you can see in photos, it look like there are lines under the clear coat on the rims. The flash makes them appear this way, you can see in the photo below the weird lines but I don't think they are visible in the daylight.
There are no scratches or road rash on any rims, they are in very good condition as they were only on GTO for 4000 miles. I just switched to staggered setup for bigger tires in rear.

This never didn't rub on rear or front of my GTO anywhere. 4 rims with Michelin have 4 metal hub rings with no vibration.
I would move 2 metal rings to rims with Nitto's when I switched them around.

I also have a ton of pics of them on the GTO here.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157663282721400

All Images I took are here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157678923773508/with/47144787382/

Nitto NT05

A few from when on GTO

·
05 M6 Red/Black
364 Posts
Ah man! I used to have a set of these in 17s. I'd pick these up if I hadn't of ordered a brand new set of CCW 505a last week. Glws and free bump for awesome wheels!

·
Is that FWD?
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here are some more pics. Trying to post better photos.

If anyone is interested in 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Super Sport, let me know and we can work something out or interested in 2 rims with Nitto NT05's.

The 2 rims with the Nittos don't see to have that ice/flake effect like the 4 rims with Michelin's. Flake effect is under the clear coat as you can see in some of the photos.

I bought the extra 2 rims two years later, they seem to have better finish quality.

With Nitto NT05

·
Is that FWD?
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reasonable offers will be considered.

·
Is that FWD?
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Drop.

·
Is that FWD?
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if these were 17" or 18", i would be all over them
These tires/rims actually rode better than the 17" I had on the car. Still open to reasonable offers if you are interested.

·
Is that FWD?
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Is that FWD?
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some people have asked, I will sell 4 rims with Michelin's separate if anyone is interested in only those 4 or other 2 rims with Nittos.

I have updated prices in 1st post.

·
Is that FWD?
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some people have asked, I will sell 4 rims with Michelin's separate if anyone is interested in only those 4 or other 2 rims with Nittos.

I have updated prices in 1st post.
Any have any questions.

·
Is that FWD?
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price drop.
Asking $1000 for 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Sports plus shipping ($300 estimated) or local pickup.
Asking $500 for 2 rims with Nittos NT05 plus shipping ($150 estimated) or local pickup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts