LS1GTO Forums banner

ROH Fury Black Ice Rims 19x8 (QTY 4)

5K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  gto57 
#1 · (Edited)
ALL SOLD

I have 4 ROH Fury Black Ice rims for sale. These rims are imported from Australia and are all 19x8 in size with 41mm offset.

#2 ·
Ah man! I used to have a set of these in 17s. I'd pick these up if I hadn't of ordered a brand new set of CCW 505a last week. Glws and free bump for awesome wheels!

#3 · (Edited)
Here are some more pics. Trying to post better photos.

If anyone is interested in 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Super Sport, let me know and we can work something out or interested in 2 rims with Nitto NT05's.

The 2 rims with the Nittos don't see to have that ice/flake effect like the 4 rims with Michelin's. Flake effect is under the clear coat as you can see in some of the photos.

I bought the extra 2 rims two years later, they seem to have better finish quality.

With Nitto NT05

#4 ·
Reasonable offers will be considered.

#5 ·
Price Drop.

#7 ·
These tires/rims actually rode better than the 17" I had on the car. Still open to reasonable offers if you are interested.

#9 ·
Yes these are still available. PM me if you have any questions.

#10 ·
Some people have asked, I will sell 4 rims with Michelin's separate if anyone is interested in only those 4 or other 2 rims with Nittos.

I have updated prices in 1st post.

#11 ·
Any have any questions.

#12 ·
Price drop.
Asking $1000 for 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Sports plus shipping ($300 estimated) or local pickup.
Asking $500 for 2 rims with Nittos NT05 plus shipping ($150 estimated) or local pickup.

#13 ·
I have sold the 2 rims with Nittos NT05

The 4 rims with Michelin Pilot Sports are still available for $1000 plus $300 shipping.

#14 ·
Final 4 rims have sold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.