LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys , i am currently searching for a set of ROH DRIFT R wheels for a Pontiac gto, (18x9 front) (18x10 rear).. Let me know what you guys have it will be highly appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I happen some R/T’s in that size. Powder coated black. I might be clear across ‘Murica judging by your name.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Hmm, let me try again.
I have some ROH R/T’s in that size, the size you want. They are powder coated black. I’m in California.

·
14s lol
771 Posts
I also have a pair of 18 x 10 drift rs black centers. The centers need to be repainted but no curb rash. Im in California also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys , i am currently searching for a set of ROH DRIFT R wheels for a Pontiac gto, (18x9 front) (18x10 rear).. Let me know what you guys have it will be highly appreciated thanks.
I just noticed your listing for ROH wheels. I have four ROH Drift R wheels that may be what you are looking for. They are different widths in front versus rear. They also have Pirelli Nero Zero tires on them that still have a lot of tread on them. If interested, contact me at the email: [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts