LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
Joined
·
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Retired LEO meow
Joined
·
14,535 Posts
Nice pics Rok. It was a good time indeed.
 

·
|G|et |T|urned |O|n
Joined
·
1,594 Posts
Great shots Rok...

but ya missed one... Trooper Horseshoes!
 

·
Missing my little one.
Joined
·
21,341 Posts
Very graceful Mike :D
 

·
You held down the T/C button?
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
Did anyone capture the incredible rake shot or the powerful "iron butterfly" shot on film??

:secret:
 

·
I love my Goat!
Joined
·
5,963 Posts
Nice Pix, ROK
 

·
I love my Goat!
Joined
·
5,963 Posts
Hey, everyone - time to change your sig links to the Oct 20 Lebanon dragway.
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
Great pics ROK. Can always count on you. I don't know if Roe would agree, LOL.
Until next time:aus_flag:
 

·
Missing my little one.
Joined
·
21,341 Posts
WEDJ said:
Hey, everyone - time to change your sig links to the Oct 20 Lebanon dragway.
or the October 14th Montauk Cruise :D
 

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
Joined
·
5,639 Posts
Great pics Rok. I'll see you at the track.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,062 Posts
MIAGTO said:
Great shots Rok...

but ya missed one... Trooper Horseshoes!
wow mike it looks like you were almost cheating, i dont think your allowed to reach over to the other teams side even if you physically can.:bs: :fawkdance
 

·
You held down the T/C button?
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
Greeny5005 said:
wow mike it looks like you were almost cheating, i dont think your allowed to reach over to the other teams side even if you physically can.:bs: :fawkdance
I believe in that photo Mike was either trying to knock out the electrical service or put a "ringer" on the very shiny blue Goat that was parked at the end of the row.

:eek:
 

·
Owns 3 GTO's
Joined
·
16,515 Posts
Sweet shot ROK. Thanks for taking shots of my car, and the awards. Came out really good. Hope you don't mind. I will be steeling those pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
207 said:
I believe in that photo Mike was either trying to knock out the electrical service or put a "ringer" on the very shiny blue Goat that was parked at the end of the row.

:eek:
Devil would have never noticed with all those coats of Ziano!
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
GTOART said:
Devil would have never noticed with all those coats of Ziano!
You're going to get me banned, LOL. I guess if footballs bounce off of it with no damage I reckon horseshoe rings wouldn't bother it neither:turbonaug :gr_jest:
 

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
Joined
·
2,410 Posts
Great pics ROK.

Nice to meet everyone even you Trooper...lol...Mike

Nice time at the car show.

see all of you guys and gals real soon

Morty:gears:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
509 Posts
Judging by the ROC's pictures, I guess that I should have tried harder to change my plans, it looks as if you'll had a great time.. (did anyone win the fuzzy dice this year) Oh well maybe LI will be just as good.

(beep-pa)
Bob
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
beep-pa said:
Judging by the ROC's pictures, I guess that I should have tried harder to change my plans, it looks as if you'll had a great time.. (did anyone win the fuzzy dice this year) Oh well maybe LI will be just as good.

(beep-pa)
Bob
Someone broke into the Moodus Lodge on Friday night and stole'em. Word is , it was a black GTO and a tall figure driving away at a very high rate of speed. No other info at this point. AN APB has been issued throughout the Northeast section.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top