LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
♥BackRoadGTO's babe♥
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, AL is hosting the 7th annual "Porsche 250" featuring Daytona Prototype and Rolex GT series cars, Koni challenge, Skip Barber series, and Mazda MX-5 cup series...

It'd be cool to get a big GTO gathering. BackRoadGTO and I will be there as well as a buddy from LS1tech (with the prix lol). Who else? Post up! (Especially you North Alabama boys...)

http://www.barbermotorsports.com/2009-porsche.php

·
STANd YOUR GROUND.
2,385 Posts
Sounds interesting...maybe I'll swing by.

·
Chicken Little
1,874 Posts
Sounds interesting. Maybe I can talk Stephin into going. My sister went last year I think and she had a blast. I would like to. I will talk to him later about it and let you know.

·
Chicken Little
1,874 Posts
Change that I work that weekend sry.

·
♥BackRoadGTO's babe♥
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha... that's why you specifically take off!!!! Sorry you can't make it :(

·
Chicken Little
1,874 Posts
haha yea I did that for the Talladega thing they may start to hate me lol.

·
STANd YOUR GROUND.
2,385 Posts
I'll be there :)
Cool, I've been wanting to meet you HSC guys. A buddy and I went down to y'all shop in Lacey's Spring but no one was there working. The guy that lives there did come out and show us around and talk to us for an hour or two.

·
STANd YOUR GROUND.
2,385 Posts
Sweet, more goats! Someone told me I have a parking pass to the Porsche Coral so look for the big American V8 stinkin up their show :mullet:

·
WARHAWK
2,111 Posts
i just saw on tv one of the goats pull into pit lane with some smoke coming from under it. was a black one

·
♥BackRoadGTO's babe♥
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will most likely be there Sunday. Possibly Saturday as well,depending on what else is going on.
Which one were you? We saw nemogoat in his TR 04 (I think?), another TR, a PBM, and of course our (BackRoad's) IBM. We took a lot of pictures of the GTO's team... I'll let Bobby post those as well as some interesting news one of the mechanics told us!

·
STANd YOUR GROUND.
2,385 Posts
i just saw on tv one of the goats pull into pit lane with some smoke coming from under it. was a black one
Yeah, they had just put a new motor the morning of the race. I didn't make it back around to see what happened but the motor is a sealed unit from K-tech...the guys that build them for the C6.R in ALMS.

·
MMOB
66 Posts
Which one were you? We saw nemogoat in his TR 04 (I think?), another TR, a PBM, and of course our (BackRoad's) IBM. We took a lot of pictures of the GTO's team... I'll let Bobby post those as well as some interesting news one of the mechanics told us!
I could not make it, I got held up at the lake. Maybe next time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts