LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Blown By Maggie
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone used these rotors yet on an 05 or 06 GTO?

http://www.wholesaledirectparts.com/browser.asp?ItemCodeId=1941744575&showcase=yes&Start=0&EDI=3-4-8-116-234-111-74-80-78-153-198-56-240-186-106-249-34

Path: All Makes\Pontiac \2005\GTO

F-R Slotted Rotors And Pads KIT

Package Includes:

2 Front Slotted Rotors

2 Rear Slotted Rotors

Front and Rear High Performance Brake Pads

Bendix Slotted Brake Rotors are for drivers who want to improve the looks and performance of their vehicle's original braking system without having to change additional brake components. Bendix Slotted brake rotors provide excellent stopping power in everyday traffic, as well as more spirited, high performance street and highway driving.

Bendix Slotted Brake Rotors match the vehicle's original equipment rotor's dimensions and are fully compatible with its hubs, brake calipers and road wheels. Bendix slotted brake rotors are available to provide a matched appearance on all four corners of the vehicle, and employ one-piece vented or solid rotors depending on the vehicle's original equipment specifications.

Starting with select castings, Bendix slotted brake rotors undergo the race-born practice of slotting to clear gasses and clean pads for a better bite resulting In up to 40% better stopping power.

Bendix slotted brake rotors are zinc coated for corrosion resistance to help eliminate rust and to offer a bold, aggressive appearance to enhance the look of the vehicle's road wheels.

Bendix slotted brake rotors are designed to meet the challenges of high performance street driving while adding an authentic, race-ready look.

NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.

Brake components should be installed by a competent mechanic in a professional manner. Any incorrect installation of brake components can cause a major safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic you should not attempt to install these products, but should take the vehicle to a vehicle dealer or competent automotive mechanic for their installation.

Disc brake pads and rotors are wear items and as such, should be inspected regularly and replaced as necessary.

Buy Qty Sku Name Price

WDPKIT7316-S GTO Front And Rear Power Stop Slotted Rotors And Axxis Metal Masters Brake Pads Kit $291.00

· New PB MPH - 127.54
2,540 Posts
That'd be almost a steal considering the ones that Coupe (I think thats his name) listed on here were about $1100 for the set.

· PhantomBlk04A4
338 Posts
If they are what they say they are, i think i may buy a set

· We are Virgina Tech!
264 Posts
you probably can on eBay....

· smurfin' fly-by...
2,387 Posts
Bendix is a common brand available at Advance auto/AutoZone most of the time. Mostly they make OEM replacement parts; but performance OEM replacement parts, I dunno.

· Registered
734 Posts

· "There's no good sharks?"
1,735 Posts

· We are Virgina Tech!
264 Posts

· Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
4,963 Posts
Well if you get them, post up, cause I need new rotors, and 1100 bucks is just way to much $$. And it doesn't seem like Powerslot is ever going to get off their asses on this one.

· PhantomBlk04A4
338 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
Ordered them

Well i ordered the rotors and brakes. The reason why they are so cheap is that they get the rotors, and then do the work in house. So you know the rotors are not the best but whatever. I did get a 1 yr warranty on them, so if that means i spend 330 every year atleast that means i still get 3 yrs of rotors for the price of the other set that will get me maybe a yr and half. I will let you know what happens:drink: :drink: :drink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.