LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I just say NO to BLOWERS!
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MMOB,

I was at a light on Parmer, when a younger man in a 90s Camero/Z28 was admiring our GTO. He started that reving thing, you know, and TOOK OFF at the light. So, I thought I'd see what I could do. :gears: I caught him very easily and we settled into the next light. He proceeded to let me know, "You have a nice car!" I said, "Thanks! I like what you're doing with yours.":eek: Which is funny because it was totally beat/wrecked up. He then took off at that light and I just let my GTO run. IT WAS SO FUN TO PASS HIM and beat him to the next light. I couldn't stop laughing, when I'm nervous/embarrassed I turn into a chucklehead. He started to stay something and I just punched it, and left him behind till I needed to turn onto Anderson Mill.

Now, I will still get after Chief for doing such a thing, and I WONT be doing this again. I am SO not a driver that I should never DRIVE FAST, TALK ON THE PHONE, AND LAUGH MY HEAD OFF all at the same time.

Ps. I am still very proud of myself, shhhhh. :secret:

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
nice kill...you drive like a girl!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ms.Chief said:
I WONT be doing this again.
Riiiiiight. :p

P.S. Please don't tell Dash (the wife) that the GTO is a fast car. I'm scared as it is about letting her drive it on occasion. God forbid she ever put the pedal down.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Mine breaks traction and gets sideways on sudden application of 1/3 of pedal. If my wife ever got on it, it would scare both of us to death. Fortunately she prefers her Camry...

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
Hada68GTO said:
Mine breaks traction and gets sideways on sudden application of 1/3 of pedal. If my wife ever got on it, it would scare both of us to death. Fortunately she prefers her Camry...
make sure the TC is on at all times! :) That why I am getting an M6, since the S.O. can only drive autos! :)

·
Still Here
160 Posts
What is a Camero?

Is this some type of foriegn car?

:sneaky:

·
Registered
133 Posts
its a chevy with like 350hp 5.7L engine, same as 2004 gto

·
Still Here
160 Posts
vintagegoat said:
its a chevy with like 350hp 5.7L engine, same as 2004 gto

Once again, what is a Camero?

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
A camero is the special edition camaro. We've went over this before.

·
Still Here
160 Posts
ShaneD_06GTO said:
A camero is the special edition camaro. We've went over this before.
These must be the ones that had the crappy LS1? Are they the LS1s that that gets smacked by 6+ cars by stock LT1s and stock LS1 GTOs in this magical place called the "street?"

I am sure glad I got a Camaro.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts