LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
vetteman
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was out tonight and im in the middle lane of a 3 lane road and OMFG 2 count em 2 stangs pull up one was rolling up behind me then moved to the far right lane while the other was in the far left lane. i believe they were both gts 2000-2004 late model. so they both sounded stock so i was pretending they didnt exist because i really didnt feel like wasting the gas. so the light turns green and instead of rippin off the line i stay put because there was no one behind and they both punch it.(i think they were both racing me but unaware that the other was there) so anyways i let them rip off like retarts and then i hit it and never let up passed them both doing bout 55 and then continued till i hit the next light which turnt yellow i went through and they had to stop. after slowing down to bout 47 in a 45 there was a copper pulling out onto the road and i was like phewwww cause i would have been busted because i was so far ahead. i was 100 percent sure that light save me a ticket. but i loved it 2 kills in one fell swoop and both mustangs.

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
delete this...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.