LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
rVOLT's Goat Vinyls (rGOAT)

Ok, so "The Angry Goat" just wasnt angry enough for me, so I decided to design the goat my way and print up vinyls. I have my own cutter so i'll be making more if anyone wants one. Gota give me a week for new materials to arrive though.

I put these on the inside of the window so it would be dim through the tint. It looks wicked.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks. Just got em on there. The red matches the interior perfect.

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
Looks good

They look pretty damn good how much are you charging for them. Id take one large one and 2 smaller ones.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The one in the picture is 8 inches. charge 20ea.

What sizes would you be interested in? Price depends on size.

·
'SEMPER FI' CGM Member
214 Posts
they do look sick. how much??

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
15ea. for the 8 inch you see, and that includes shipping. Just gota pick a color. :)

·
Bird Population Control
125 Posts
very nice. i'd be interested in a set of the red ones you've got on your windows

·
Registered
162 Posts
What color do you think would look good on my Cosmo, I'm thinking silver. Kinda like the LS1GTO.COM sticker. But I like the way the red looks just not sure how it would look on the Cosmo..hmmmm. I want 2 plus the small one once I figure out what color. Great work again rVOLT....SG

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Could i get one huge one to go on the rear window. Top to bottom. I like theangrygoat.com but i dont want the slogans and whatnot, just the angry goat. in silver.

·
Scared GOAT-less
416 Posts
Just let us know when there in I'll be getting a few of em' maybe 5 or 6. Maybe a little deal if ya buy more eh ?

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Southern Goat said:
What color do you think would look good on my Cosmo, I'm thinking silver. Kinda like the LS1GTO.COM sticker. But I like the way the red looks just not sure how it would look on the Cosmo..hmmmm. I want 2 plus the small one once I figure out what color. Great work again rVOLT....SG

Hey, if you want a special purple one,i'm sure I can work something out.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bigdave22385 said:
Could i get one huge one to go on the rear window. Top to bottom. I like theangrygoat.com but i dont want the slogans and whatnot, just the angry goat. in silver.

Yeah, but it will run you about 50 bucks. I gota figure out that one. I'll messure the back window tomarow and figure out the perfect size to take up the whole window. You wont be able to see through it. :)

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
DEVLYLO said:
nice job mike, mabee i can get you to make up a window banner for my truck
Not a problem. Anyone thats seriously interested, just pm me. If you want something custom, like the goat with your name cut out into it, I can do that too, but it will be a tiny bit more. Banner prices vary on sizes. Let me know the exact width you want for your window. I do charge for having to do custom work. With the wicked goats, the image is made, so its no problem for producing any # so its easy.

·
All Motor 11 Second Club
1,347 Posts
rVOLT said:
Ok, so "The Angry Goat" just wasnt angry enough for me, so I decided to design the goat my way and print up vinyls. I have my own cutter so i'll be making more if anyone wants one. Gota give me a week for new materials to arrive though.

I put these on the inside of the window so it would be dim through the tint. It looks wicked.

Are these cling or sticky?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts