LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I made up some goat head vinyls. Anyone in the socal area that wants one, that doesnt feel like dealing with shipping, send me a pm. The ones you see in the pic are 8 inches, but I can do all sizes.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Vinyls

Can you bring some to the gtg on saturday ill buy one if not a couple for sure and how much are they i want a red ones

·
GTO went bye-bye
1,455 Posts
gomezpal said:
Can you bring some to the gtg on saturday ill buy one if not a couple for sure and how much are they i want a red ones
same here, but i'd want another color. white, maybe? if you bring them for the meet, that would kick ass!

Mike

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Ill Buy Some To!!! Bring Them To The Meet On The 30th?

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Theyre for everyone

An 8 inch like the one in the window is 15$ That includes shipping. PM me if youre interested.

The 4 inch, like the one seen above on my ass end, is $8

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whiteboyslo said:
same here, but i'd want another color. white, maybe? if you bring them for the meet, that would kick ass!

Mike

Any color you want. Ill bring plenty to the meet. In dif colors and sizes

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Nice job on the decals, definately bring them to the event. Sure you could sell the snot outta them.

·
Registered
283 Posts
+1 or more! What colors do u have???:turbonaug

·
Keepin' JW in biz since 02'!
966 Posts
I'll buy a couple off ya this weekend if I see a color I like. See ya on Saturday.

·
06 Goat Owner
132 Posts
IM interested in some. IN blue and black

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
i know a goat sticker on the car is a good idea!! thats why i've had one!

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I was there when this one was put on, remember? hehe. Any chance you can size that pic to about a 400x400?

Maybe I should design something with a side profile so it can go on the car facing forward like yours... hmmmm

Im trying my best to be there on sat, but chances are I may have to drive out to yuma az the night beforefor work. I may be able to show up for about an hour. I'll even give a set to the host of the event for the raffle if they want.

·
god of the sea people
229 Posts
i think i have that same coffee table.....

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
sure dude ill resize it 4 u do u want 400 pixels?? like this??

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whats YJ? lol. You want letters that sat YJ on the forhead? is that what your saying?

and s1c, you gota edit the post that has the large pic, so the whole page isnt side scrolling a mile

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
ill take some in black!!

·
GTO went bye-bye
1,455 Posts
rVOLT said:
whats YJ? lol. You want letters that sat YJ on the forhead? is that what your saying?

and s1c, you gota edit the post that has the large pic, so the whole page isnt side scrolling a mile

lol.

for teh newbs. YJ = YellowJacket

Mike

1 - 20 of 28 Posts