LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ive Had My Goat For About A Month Now Done Some Street Racing Smoke 2 Mustangs 1 5.0 One 4.6 And Beat A Lightning So After I Ran The Lighting I Was Talkin **** At Dunkin Donuts And The Quite Kid That Never Races Is Like Wanna Run The Rx Im Like Whatvea Ill Smoke That Toilet So We Crusieto The Spot My Guy Gets Out We Wind Them Up We Launch I Get Him Out The Hole 1st Gear Bang Second Got A Fender On Him All Of A Sudden I Hear Turbo Spool From Hell And Am Lookin At The Back End Of A Rx-7 Like It Was My Job And He Kept Going Neva Wnet Back To Dunkin Or Anything So Mysterious Rx-7 Kid Go Back To Dunkin In Spencer Mass Bruso Want A Shot At U With His Lingenfelter Vette

·
The Anti Dyno Racer
473 Posts
wheelburns said:
Well Ive Had My Goat For About A Month Now Done Some Street Racing Smoke 2 Mustangs 1 5.0 One 4.6 And Beat A Lightning So After I Ran The Lighting I Was Talkin **** At Dunkin Donuts And The Quite Kid That Never Races Is Like Wanna Run The Rx Im Like Whatvea Ill Smoke That Toilet So We Crusieto The Spot My Guy Gets Out We Wind Them Up We Launch I Get Him Out The Hole 1st Gear Bang Second Got A Fender On Him All Of A Sudden I Hear Turbo Spool From Hell And Am Lookin At The Back End Of A Rx-7 Like It Was My Job And He Kept Going Neva Wnet Back To Dunkin Or Anything So Mysterious Rx-7 Kid Go Back To Dunkin In Spencer Mass Bruso Want A Shot At U With His Lingenfelter Vette
Punctuation is your friend. Please use it, as I got a headache reading through this post. There are several good publications regarding the subject, easily purchased through amazon.com or the local Barnes&Noble. That issue aside, what mods do you have? And what did the RX7 have?

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
I call a BS alert! :bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub

·
Deuce and a Half
1,880 Posts
You know how much extra time it must have taken to type that with all capitals starting every single word? I sure as hell don't see why trolls come running through here with their ghetto talk, unpunctiated run-on sentences. Do they have nothing better to do? Speaking like that doesn't impress anyone who really appreciates cars. Only the FF bunch who most of the time pay someone to work on their car for them would understand wtf you just said.

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
I couldn't give a crap about your post.

Just testing to see if my avatar and sig worked and I had to find the most useless thread here to waste. Yours came up.

·
12 Second Club
672 Posts
Oh, shes fine DG! :)

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Not for not but..

Back in the day I ran a bit in Florida and a very simmilar situation happened. Rx showed up and asked us who was running quickest that week. We gave him #2. He beat #2 then we gave him#1 and he smoked #1. This was an older RX7, 80's body style. He wouldn't put his hood up but his exhaust was @ 6" all the way back to the motor and there was an odd wistle'n coming from his car as he got on the gas.....

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
those little rotax rotories when done up can put some hurting on unsuspecting victims. Surprising for only what? 1.6 liters!!

Never underestimate them. They're like 1st and 2nd gen Eclipses. You're never know what you're gonna get.

·
Registered
123 Posts
:banghead:

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
those little rotax rotories when done up can put some hurting on unsuspecting victims. Surprising for only what? 1.6 liters!!

Never underestimate them. They're like 1st and 2nd gen Eclipses. You're never know what you're gonna get.

More like 1.3 liters. Less displacement then a 2 liter bottle of coke!

doc

·
Registered
496 Posts
wheelburns said:
redgtosamurai said:
I call a BS alert! :bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub
I wonder if this guy is related to that pizzorsche owner .....?!

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Naaaa.... he just typed in all caps and the ALL CAPS filter took care of the rest.

The following is POST is typed in all caps:

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
This Was Typed In All Caps. Jeez I Hate All Caps But Am Not Sure I Like Every First Letter Of A Word Capitalized Either... But Oh Well

·
Resident Douche M3 Driver
1,597 Posts
Huntress said:
This Was Typed In All Caps. Jeez I Hate All Caps But Am Not Sure I Like Every First Letter Of A Word Capitalized Either... But Oh Well

nOW tHATS sOME fUNNY sTUFF.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts