LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
IRESQWOLFDOGS
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to tell you that you have a fine product. Iv'e been doing cosmetic work on cars for many years... your directions were pefect and walked even the simplist first timer thru. You decals were perfect.

Here's my grfxwerksgto now... ;)

I thought the #1 inlay on the steering wheel looked kinda "mean" so i snapped a pic..LOL

no comments about the debrit on my floor mat, you chumps! i just got back from the gym and the grocery store, and the wind had blown crap on the pavement..so shut up............. or i'll kick your @$$e$......LOL



heres' the finished product



rather than to kneel down or lay down to reach eye level on the rear bumper, i elected to turn the goat sideways and take advantage of the drop off on the side of the driveway, that way, kneeling, i was at straight eye level to line the decals up for the inlay on the rear bumper.

I once, upon request, parked a friend of mines 2001 Firehawk convertable sideways in her garage as she was going on vacation and was worried about somebody stealing it... perfectly sideways in a two car garage with stuff behind it..LOL



waaalaaa



thanks!:gears:
 

·
WUT?!?!?!?!?!
Joined
·
6,524 Posts
My car is the opposite....outside is filthy but the mats are spotless....
 

·
IRESQWOLFDOGS
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ChrisMcGTO04 said:
My car is the opposite....outside is filthy but the mats are spotless....
thats cause you drive in varmint puntang...........

:barf:
 

·
WUT?!?!?!?!?!
Joined
·
6,524 Posts
Looks good Ken.....:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,773 Posts
Look how neat that garage is. Man I thought I was a clean freak!!!! Looks good Ken.
 

·
IRESQWOLFDOGS
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holeshot said:
Look how neat that garage is. Man I thought I was a clean freak!!!! Looks good Ken.
LOL..thanks..

notice that "gray" looking thing on the wall on the left side? thats an old floor mat from my Comp TA.... its there so when i open the door of the gto, if i slip...it hits the mat and not the drywall...LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,773 Posts
I hear that. When I park the car for the winter I put a layer of thick cardboard under the cover along both sides of the car incase someone gets careless when they open their door.
 

·
IRESQWOLFDOGS
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holeshot said:
I hear that. When I park the car for the winter I put a layer of thick cardboard under the cover along both sides of the car incase someone gets careless when they open their door.
cardboard!!! yikes!!! if they brush up against it and it slides, that swirls...

i use a cotton blanket, kingsize ;) under the cover.
 

·
Transplanted Motor City dude
Joined
·
744 Posts
Awesome! It looks great. Nice work on the install too. I agree, Ryan's directions couldn't be easier to follow. :thumbs:

I like the floor mat trick. Back home we hung leftover squares of carpet on the garage wall. Down here, I just back in so I open my door toward the center... :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,773 Posts
wolfdogs said:
cardboard!!! yikes!!! if they brush up against it and it slides, that swirls...

i use a cotton blanket, kingsize ;) under the cover.
No it goes Dust cover cardboard Weather cover.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,817 Posts
Looks good bro
 

·
Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
Joined
·
2,244 Posts
The steering wheel emblem looks nice. Can't wait to get mine in the mail. Then my car will be completely "Grafxwerked". Rear bumper inlay, front and rear pontiac inlays, front GTO inlay, side bade inlays, steering wheel inlay.
 

·
IRESQWOLFDOGS
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks all..........

my wife's the one that bugged me to death about the rear bumper inlay...

and of course......

i gotSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!I told you so!!!!!!!



:banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
I can vouch for Ryan, i've been buying his products since I had my Grand Am and have met him in person. Top notch guy, great business practices and ethics, would recommend and use for any car I purchase that he supports!!!!
 

·
LS1/GTONAA License plate #20
Joined
·
490 Posts
Not feeling it man, but if you are happy, that is all that counts! :)
 

·
Pepper's Pilot
Joined
·
8,907 Posts
wolfdogs said:
rather than to kneel down or lay down to reach eye level on the rear bumper, i elected to turn the goat sideways and take advantage of the drop off on the side of the driveway, that way, kneeling, i was at straight eye level to line the decals up for the inlay on the rear bumper.

I totally needed your driveway when I was measuring up the rear bumper inlays on the GTO for Ryan...I was out there a couple times a day for a couple weekends, laying on my back, measuring, applying decals, and taking pics! It is a most uncomfortable position....
 

·
Still a communist state
Joined
·
12,540 Posts
GrafxWerks said:
Looks great Ken, thank you for the kind words. I dropped you a PM as well.

- Ryan
i got the 400hp stickers and rear inlay from you as well....the 400hp ones are on the rear inlay needs to have the bumper piece painted a good solid black :drink:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top