LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
sincitygoats.com
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't planning on posting this, but I'm so bored, that I will. Last night coming home around 4:30am (clubbin at Rum Jungle all night :turbonaug ) I am doing about 70 on the 15 north bound and it's like a ghost town... no one in sight for ever. So I decided I'd stretch the old goat's legs some and ran it up through 5th. I was seeing almost an extra # of boost, it felt sooooooo strong wow.
Anyways, a ways down the road a car is closing in on me at a good click. I think to myself, greeeeeeat, I wonder where NHP was hiding.... Well, turns out is was an S4, not the newest one, the TT mmm. Had cali plates on it and boy was that exhaust loud... made me curious. So like any car lover, I had to speed back up to give the car a "one over" look. I guess the driver took my speeding up as a challenge and laid down on the loud pedal.
I was in 5th gear and at 70, well, it wasn't exactly in my powerband so I DID NOT follow suit. I rather, calmy brought it to 4th and startes speeding up slowly to regain the ground after he had let off. When I got closer to him this time I accidently put it in 3rd :secret: and hit the gas pedal :sneaky: inadvertantly along side of him.
I guess my blunderess move(s) excited his fancy again and he called upon his snails to breathe like never before. I really wanted to look at the front of his car but this was beginning to be a whole other task with his foot slipping onto the gas pedal. So I, again, did what any car lover would do, I gave chase and knew what I had to do to get a look at the front of the car. By the top of 4th I was so far ahead of him I couldn't honestly count the car lengths. It was at this time that I realized I had forgotten my whole objective, to see the front of his car, D`oh! So I crept along at normal speeds again but the feller wouldn't ever make pace with me again. I guess I'll never get to see the front of his car after all :(.

The end.

Cliffnotes: layed the hammer down on a TT s4

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
nice kill!

I havent run across one of those in a LONG time, and I was on the losing end of that. I'd love to get some payback.

·
Registered
582 Posts
you wasted the kraut kar! awesome. serves the arrogant prick right. he didn't want you to see his car or slow up to meet him after the slaughter. embarrassed him. you put his ego in the toilet.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
schwing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts