LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DY is the Awesomest
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ACCORDING TO FOX NEWS AND CNN....
DNA TESTS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE FOUND SADAM HUSSEIN IN THE BASEMENT OF A HOUSE IN TIKRIT WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF US DOLLARS.....IT IS A DAY TO CELEBRATE....

NOW ONLY IF WE COULD FIND OUR GTOS THAT EASILY!!! J/K:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :thumbs:

·
Registered
399 Posts
I just came here to post this, so it looks like you beat me. This is great news:thumbs: I suggest that they just take him to Baghdad and let the people stone him to death! I suppose they will put him on trial. Bullshit:slap:
Anyways, lets all join Tails at the bar for a round of drinks. I'll buy the first round:D

·
DY is the Awesomest
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, i am pretty good looking so i'll find some unsuspecting guy to buy us all our second round......lol

lets all get drunk and screw!!!!

or just drink ourselves sober!!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

OH, NEWS CONFERENCE AT 6AM IF ANYONE IS AWAKE.....

·
DY is the Awesomest
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
for all of u who don't have tv at work: UPDATE

captured w/o resistance
found 2aka 47s and
pistol
750,000 usd
found in a hole in a basement in tikrit
hole was 6-8 ft
had air vent to allow him to remain underground
they had to dig him out

somebody get this video they are showing now of saddams medical examination!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
It's too bad that atleast one shot wasn't fired. If you know what I mean.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
God I love this country, our resources, OUR MILITARY and the Men and Women serving in it.

This is F*CKING awesome!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It is great news for a dad whose son just joined the army and wants to be part of the 101st Airborne!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
440th airlift fly c130 pretty low on July 4th around Milwaukee ...for some reason I thought they were the 101st but when I did research the 101st was in Milwaukee wayyyy back before my time. If you havnt figured I'm not much of a military man, I have a few marine buddies.

I am very glad Saddam is caught, I'm pretty interested to see what happens next as far as trials and what happens to him.

·
Registered
235 Posts
This is the first post Saddam trial. So it will be interesting to see how they handle it and whether or not they will give him the death penalty.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts