LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
GTO went bye-bye
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOTE THE TIME CHANGE!!!

WHAT: SD CARAVAN to MAGNAFLOW G2G

WHERE: I-5N rest stop near Camp Pendleton. info here: http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/maint/ra/ra02.htm

WHEN: Sep. 30, 9:30AM. We'll be pulling out @ 9:30, so please be a little early!

ETC.: bring some 2-ways

Attendees:
05cyclone
DK2F
yesbill
2K5 GTO
mrgts1
Tempernoi
dbzguy
DieselRacer
Nightclaw
flowmastagoat
DAREUgto
PJNLS2

Mike

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
umm i hope your being sarchastic chris? haha, but i am down as well.

·
Bye Bye Goat..It's Been Fun
3,934 Posts
We could meet at the rest stop just north of Pendleton. It is easy to find, right off the freeway, and plenty of parking.

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
1,113 Posts
Any addresses around the area? I'd like to see if it was feasable to drive from here to there to the other there to here again.

·
3,934 Posts
odingrey said:
Any addresses around the area? I'd like to see if it was feasable to drive from here to there to the other there to here again.
Not worth it for you. You should drive straight there.

·
GTO went bye-bye
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jeremy, isn't that rest area on the SB side of 5, not the NB? i don't remember one NB. is it before or after the checkpoint??

i kinda like the idea of meeting at the mall myself.

Mike

·
Registered
536 Posts
I don't care where we meet up, just give me a time and place and we're there. Some of us in east diego could probably cruise up there to the meeting place together. Then head out from there. Maybe we need a forsure list of people going from certain areas so we can cordinate and make happen where we get there to Magnaflow together.
Paul

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
1,113 Posts
24v said:
Not worth it for you. You should drive straight there.
u.u

lol, I did me a search, it's not too far away.

·
3,934 Posts
whiteboyslo said:
jeremy, isn't that rest area on the SB side of 5, not the NB? i don't remember one NB. is it before or after the checkpoint??

i kinda like the idea of meeting at the mall myself.

Mike
Nope, there is one on both sides. It is super easy to find. It is before the checkpoint. As soon as you curve towards the west, and cross over where the trains sit, it is the next exit.

·
Stand Back - I Spray!
693 Posts
odingrey said:
Hey bro......we could hook up and do our own little caravan. A nice "leisurely" drive through the Ortega would be fun......:D

1 - 20 of 94 Posts