LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 957 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find an active thread for San Diego so I made this one.

I spend my weekends in San Diego/National City. I have seen a couple of Goats runnin' around. In the past I spotted allsport513 and played light to light a few times.

Tonight on my way south, I spotted a red '04 comin' down I15 in the Escondido area. Pulled up beside and gave a wave.

Sorry, phone pic.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Thats a good idea, but sometimes the sightings are to quick for me to find my phone... which is usually in a cup holder lol...

·
Black Sheep Squadron
1,534 Posts
There are a few GTOs in the Poway/Rancho Bernardo area that I wave to anytime I drive by them, and one or two near Oceanside where I work.

·
Totally Stock
733 Posts
I don't see them....at all. The only one I seem to see often enough is actually parked alongside the dealerships on the 163. Stock QSM.

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
I rarely see any Goats on the road, But today i saw a torrid red one right in font of where i work here on UCSD campus. Dude was stting in it, so i pulled up next to him and gave him the "nice goat" he replied back, so off to work i went wondering who it was. oh well.:burnout:

·
60% of the time, everytime.
1,167 Posts
If you see a Cosmos in RB/RC area, thats me!

I'm no longer working in the RB area though, so if you see me in Kearny Mesa/Hillcrest area, thats me too =)

I've seen quite a few right off norte or rancho bernardo road.

My RB site had 4 goats, the RC site had 3... thats 7 goats just at northrop =)

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I frequent the SD streets from time to time. Usually around the Kearny Mesa area. Good luck keeping up though.... LOL J/K

·
1sweetgoat!
118 Posts
I live in the Kearny Mesa area as well, off of aero dr. I work on MCAS Miramar and have seen like 4 goats on base but have only been able to talk to one of them.

·
60% of the time, everytime.
1,167 Posts
I frequent the SD streets from time to time. Usually around the Kearny Mesa area. Good luck keeping up though.... LOL J/K
I've had your color flash me while at opposite ways at an intersection right near the court.

Cosmos heading to the 163

·
Scum, Freezebag!
41 Posts
Wow...lots of people claiming sightings up in the Rancho Bernardo and Kearny Mesa areas...

Y'all are probably seeing me.

'05 Quicksilver w/ '06 tails, and hyperblack Holden Coupe 4 rims.

I see a red one all the time on San Pasqual Valley Road. I don't know if there's any special hand signal we're supposed to do. If so, I sure hope is not anything like the ghey Viper 'wave' they do; like a peace sign, but with your fingers curled down to look like fangs. Durrr!

Any waving or pointing of flippin' me off is fine. Or flashing. Flashing is always good. Moobs are okay, too. Respect.

·
Scum, Freezebag!
41 Posts
ps, I see a Cyclone Gray one by the Wal-Mart or Fry's just South of Aero, West of the I-15. Great looking rig.

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts

·
resident aussie
315 Posts
I occasionally "hear" GTO's coming off the 805 heading east on Mira Mesa blvd then turn my head to see them tearing off up the hill.

·
"This Goat Eats Ponies"
758 Posts
MAYBE SEE ME COMING DOWN THE 8 FROM TIME TO TIME IN THE MORNING... MAYBE ONCE IN AWHILE KEARNEY MESA LOOKING FOR A RACE WITH A EVO OR STI..LOL Keeping up won't be a problem....

·
Linear.....not explosive.
1,258 Posts
I saw my clone about 2 months ago getting on 125. 3 1/2 years since getting the GTO I've seen maybe 8 goats locally. Still a pretty rare bird to see on the road. I've got ls1/gto stickers on my side windows also. I live in the Bonita, Chula Vista area usually on the 805's.

·
Bye Bye GTO
2,462 Posts
I saw my clone about 2 months ago getting on 125. 3 1/2 years since getting the GTO I've seen maybe 8 goats locally. Still a pretty rare bird to see on the road. I've got ls1/gto stickers on my side windows also. I live in the Bonita, Chula Vista area usually on the 805's.
Your probably the one I see heading home everyday on the 805 south by Plaza Bonita. I am on the opposite side going 805 north.

1 - 20 of 957 Posts
About this Discussion
956 Replies
117 Participants
MacNav08
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing