LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 957 Posts

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
I frequent the SD streets from time to time. Usually around the Kearny Mesa area. Good luck keeping up though.... LOL J/K

That would be fun!!:gears:

·
'05 PBM M6/K3 GSX-R1000
244 Posts
Revved at a Cyclone Gray on Mission Ave in Oceanside last night.

I saw that guy pass me on El Camino Real, earlier in the day.

Was it an older gentleman? Kind of pretended like his shit didn't stink?

If so, that's the same dude. Wouldn't even acknowledge my presence as I talked to him through his and my open windows.

Oh well. :bootyshak

--Setherial

·
USA Coupe 4
2,332 Posts
Spotted two GTO's today out here on the fah eastside, my first encounter was a bone stock '05/'06 Quicksilver in front of the new Albertsons/Starbucks in Alpine at around 2:00 and then another Red '04 on Falken 5 spokes with a red "Revenge Racing" (something like that) sticker on the rear quarter windows..Anyone on hurr.?

·
Black Sheep Squadron
1,534 Posts
I saw that guy pass me on El Camino Real, earlier in the day.

Was it an older gentleman? Kind of pretended like his shit didn't stink?

If so, that's the same dude. Wouldn't even acknowledge my presence as I talked to him through his and my open windows.

Oh well. :bootyshak

--Setherial
Didn't get a great look at him, I think he was a younger guy, Marine most likely.

·
1sweetgoat!
118 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I think we all know what that means....... LOL

·
I can haz cheezburgerz??
1,519 Posts
Hey Phantompooper your car sounded amazing last night. I wanted to do a little run with you but I had the gf in the car. I was so tempted...

·
1sweetgoat!
118 Posts
Yea, im at miramar, and i have noticed how most marines/military won't acknowledge you until they know you.

·
I need the U.S treasury
73 Posts
Yea, im at miramar, and i have noticed how most marines/military won't acknowledge you until they know you.
I'm at the 32nd street base and i notice that all the time. I will pull up next to a guy in a goat and just say nice car, and he will just look at me like im crazy......... I rarely get people to acknowledge my exestince..........:confused:

·
kid
565 Posts
I'm at the 32nd street base and i notice that all the time. I will pull up next to a guy in a goat and just say nice car, and he will just look at me like im crazy......... I rarely get people to acknowledge my exestince..........:confused:
It's happened to me a few times on Miramar too.

·
Seabees Can Do since 1942!!!
1,284 Posts
not true dude...maybe just marines!!! i htry and wave or nod or something. and my cars are some what unique....i have a 06 pbm w/red grilles and a "GOAT" emblem on the back and the wifes well hers is just 06 ibm a4 with custom cat back and silver grilles. oh and i have texas plates!!! most of you guys know me.

21 - 40 of 957 Posts