LS1GTO.com Forums banner

901 - 920 of 957 Posts

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Saw a CGM on Oceanside Blvd. Actually, heard it and then saw the back of it in my rearview as it was going the opposite direction. Part of the decklid was painted black.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I cruised with a CGM yesterday on the 15 North from pretty much Mira Mesa Blvd to just past Escondido. He had PA plates.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Spotted a 2004 IBM SAP goat in the Albertsons parking lot off of Melrose. Pretty sure this is the same one I've been seeing around. Can't be many of those around.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Spotted a CGM GTO going south on the 15/163 this evening. Older gentleman driving.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just moved out to San Diego from Phoenix about a month ago. In AZ we had a great local forum, anything like that out here?

·
Meh
1,305 Posts
socalmuscle is probably your best bet. I cant remember if it's the .net or the .com though. One of the two is complete shit, the other one decent.

Spotted an '06 PBM w/ partial SAP on NAS North Island today. Clean car with FL plates.

·
Riding solo
2,194 Posts
Just moved out to San Diego from Phoenix about a month ago. In AZ we had a great local forum, anything like that out here?
For GTO meets? We either use this forum here or facebook. Send me your info if you want to be on the SoCal Goat Club mailing list for events and cruises.

Name/user name/email/fb

George

·
Civilian Type
2,600 Posts
socalmuscle is probably your best bet. I cant remember if it's the .net or the .com though. One of the two is complete shit, the other one decent.

Spotted an '06 PBM w/ partial SAP on NAS North Island today. Clean car with FL plates.
It's the .net one. The other one is "LA/OC based" and it's garbage. There are OC and Inland Empire Chapters on the .net one anyway. Check it out or like George said, check out the SoCal Goat Club on Facebook and get all the info there.

Since we are on the topic of meets anyway, come to the BBQ on the 12th at SoCal Speed and Sound, near Miramar.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Iv been in Phoenix for the weekend looking at Asu, and have been surprised in the amount of goats iv seen around here. All sounding pretty modded.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Just spotted a nice blacked out 05/06 PBM on the way to work this morning. Hacienda in Vista turning onto Melrose.

·
Registered
114 Posts
05 or 06 PBM with Washington plates and spoiler delete at the car show at San Diego kustom shop this afternoon. I was going to check it out but you left pretty quick. Sounded and looked pretty nice.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Where exactly did you take this? I don't recognize the intersection.

901 - 920 of 957 Posts