LS1GTO.com Forums banner

921 - 940 of 957 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I guess bad weather is bringing out all the goats around mission valley. The other day I saw a SRM, CGM, PBM and a YJ in one morning. This morning I saw a spoiler less IBM with 18s and a PBM with some ugly ass wheels. Keep the shiny side up in the rain fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
11 second daily driver.
382 Posts
need to have a get together so i can meet some car guys around here maybe meet some people to help getmine on the road again.

·
Rarr Goes The Goat
29 Posts
I cruised with a CGM yesterday on the 15 North from pretty much Mira Mesa Blvd to just past Escondido. He had PA plates.
That was mine lol sorry for the late response.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Just spotted a spoilerless 05/06 QSM drive past my work on Sycamore in Vista a few minutes ago. I know it wasn't Mark!

·
Civilian Type
2,600 Posts
:lol: Nope, wasn't me.

Speaking of which, I followed a Cyclone for a while on the 5 N yesterday morning around 630. I was the really loud QSM...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Saw a QSM on 15 N. Heard it comin' up behind me while I was getting off on Mira Mesa.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Spotted two more at Miramar today; a CGM with black tails an a reddish orange.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Spotted what looked like a '05 QSM on Rancho Santa Fe in San Marcos. It was pulling off of Grand Ave as I was pulling on. Curious if he was coming from where I was going...

·
Civilian Type
2,600 Posts
So... there was a black 05/06 GTO that drove through the parking lot of my apartments and I can't find it now. I'll have to keep an eye out.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
I spotted a 05/06 MBM SAP GTO at Target in Vista yesterday. I am wondering if this was the same one from the LS showdown last year. I mean, there can't be that many MBM SAPs, can there?

·
Civilian Type
2,600 Posts
I spotted a 05/06 MBM SAP GTO at Target in Vista yesterday. I am wondering if this was the same one from the LS showdown last year. I mean, there can't be that many MBM SAPs, can there?
I'm sure it was. I've only seen one ever... Haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Spotted an 04 PBM coming up Melrose on my way home. Darkly tinted windows and black wheels with a red lip.

I then spotted an 06 BOM at the corner Chevron station. I've seen him parked on my street all the time but never met the dude. So, since I saw him filling up on gas, I decide to pull into the station after I make my turn but unfortunately he was gone before I pulled into the lot. He has a Monaro front end and 18" stockers.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Damn nice BOM making a right onto Black Mountain. Looked like their tail whipped a bit.

921 - 940 of 957 Posts