LS1GTO.com Forums banner

941 - 957 of 957 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Got on the 8 east at mission gorge a few cars behind a very clean 06 cgm this afternoon, not even on the freeway for a mile when I saw it pulled over on the side with a smashed front end. Owner on here? If so, sorry bro. Very clean car

·
Civilian Type
2,600 Posts
Spotted a spoiler-less TR GTO with a black trunk panel, being followed by a new Mustang on the 15N, near Miramar. I was in the G8.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Anyone here work/go to school at UCSD? I saw a Yellow GTO in the dark, couldn't tell what it was.

If you're reading this, I'm the guy with the Torrid Red GTO you passed around 10!

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
I'm sure it's the one I've seen before but spotted what looked like an 06 PBM in Vista turning onto Melrose this morning. Looks like it had an SAP front fascia, black VMR-style wheels and a JHP lip spoiler. I'd be surprised if they weren't a member of these forums with those kind of appearance mods.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Wellll saw a CGM yesterday at the Parkway mall in El Cajon and I think a Barbados on Mira Mesa that looked clean as hell.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not too many goats spotted in SD these days I guess. I saw two 06's this morning at the Auto Show, one torrid red and one phantom black metallic. Both had polished/chrome 18s surprisingly. The black one had an HSV trunk badge and the red one had a plate that said JK GOAT or something. Counting my car that was the most GTOs I've seen in one place.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Saw a TR up in Rancho Bernardo not too long ago while I was busy getting lost trying to find a place. Saw a dirty PBM near La Jolla shores on the 26th. Startin' to see less GTO's around.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
I always see a rare 04 Pulse Red on Sycamore Ave in Vista every morning. He takes a left, I take a right.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Spotted an 05-06 IBM with black 18" stockers on Melrose in Vista. He waived at me, I waived at him.

·
Civilian Type
2,600 Posts
Hey Marc, my wife said she thinks it was you driving next to her in the G8 about a week ago... was it? Up in the North County area on the 5.

·
Civilian Type
2,600 Posts
Oh ok, cool. Well, if you see a white G8 GT with CALIGRL on Minnesota plates and Speed Society stickers on the back windows, that's her. haha

·
ROW ROW ROW...
8,938 Posts
Not San Diego but there's a BOM with sap grills at the Irvine Marriott. Looks nice.

·
MacNav08
6 Posts
i always see a 05 mbm at nab coronado...i know u r so type of khaki cant see if u r an officer or chief of some sort.
Well, I'm about 11 years late with this, but that was me! Worked at SURFPAC for a bit between sea tours...so I woulda been parked usually in that lot in the back that has the Vietnam Boat Memorial beside it. I still have the car! Live up in Orange County now, and the GTO is no longer the daily driver, but I plan to keep her forever!

941 - 957 of 957 Posts