LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
accomplished over the weekend installing whiteline motor mounts (passenger side absolutely sucked getting the bracket off the engine), maverick man transmission mount, MGW-P shifter, and the redline goods 4 panel shift boot i ordered.

love how the car feels, a bit more vibration but its not terrible and everything feels connected now.

debating about getting HPTuners to dial in the tune myself or at least try. Since the xair install the ecu has had to add fuel with the short trims quite a bit. or should i get a new DSS 2 piece?.. still have some driveline vibrations that i think are more related to the driveshaft but i could be wrong and its just a characteristic of the car. they arent terrible but just could be better imo.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
been a while since i updated. installed a carbon one piece last may and replaced emblems/maintenance a couple things.

last summer the a/c clutch went out which made for a hot one. just purchased a new OEM a/c delco compressor to replace this spring and then ill try to rehab the old.

picked up a used trunk lid with license plate vanity for $200. fairly clean torrid red paint and the vanity is in much better shape than mine. also picked up a full set of torrid floor mats for $60. a little tear on the passenger but rears are in good shape and i was happy to get a oem driver side one finally. ordered 2 clips from gtog8ta and some seat back clips to reattach the map pocket that fell off.

just received a clamp-on o2 sensor bung. just a temporary solution to get the wideband installed so i can finally fix the tune.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Pics of new emblems and Red Interior?
ill try to get some tonight. fiance has been driving the car since i have the truck (middle of moving/building fence at our new house). my memory has all but slipped with all this work we have been doing

·
LS9 FTW
267 Posts
Sharp combo! The black emblems really tie in with the SAP and black trim/light housings.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts