LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Buy it, build it, run it.
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may have read my other post about the new body kit option being available for 2005. Well today I drove through the GM SPO headquarters and low and behold there the car was right in front of me. I had ordered my 2005 with this kit, but hadn't seen it in person. It looks 10x better than the 04 in my opinion, not cluttered but more agressive. The HQ is right next to a family restaurant also, so Im sure others have seen this car going to/from work. Case in point, I took some pics with my disposable camera, I have to take it to 1 hr photo, then to kinko's to get scanned. My digital camera my dad has, and my scanner broke! :banghead: I will have pics of the car either by tonight or tomorrow a.m. at the latest.

**note, the car did not have the grand am style dual hood which really completes the car in my opinion, it looks way better than the yellow one on top of this page. But the front clip, wing, sides, rear, and front grille changes were all in place. Stay tuned............................

·
Registered
33 Posts
Gotta see, too bad it is only available in Black, Red or Silver... or so my order sheet says...

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Black, Red, Silver, Midnight Blue, some odd Silver, and Yellow.

But if you mean the body kits, I hope they are offered in all the colors.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I mean the body kits...

Option NBB: Sport Apearance Package (Requires Phantom Black Exterior 80U)
Option NBC: Sport Apearance Package (Requires Quicksilver Metallic Exterior 13U)
Option NBA: Sport Apearance Package (Requires Torrid Red Exterior 62U)

Those are the only options shown for body kits... :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Also RPO (BZJ) will be a hood scoop delete!

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Fast GTO said:
Black, Red, Silver, Midnight Blue, some odd Silver, and Yellow.

But if you mean the body kits, I hope they are offered in all the colors.
"So, uh, what color is your GTO?"
"Some odd silver."

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cyclone Gray Metallic - 12U
Quicksilver Metallic - 12U
Impulse Blue Metallic - 24U
Midnight Blue Metallic - 28U
Yellow Jacket - 58U
Torrid Red - 62U
Phantom Black Metallic - 80U

Not sure why Cyclone Gray and Quicksilver are sharing the same code right now???

·
Feynman fan
2,336 Posts
SSunset SS said:
Not sure why Cyclone Gray and Quicksilver are sharing the same code right now???
Perhaps they are jointly considered "some odd silver". :wall:

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok good news, I found the digital camera and went back and took pics. Ill post a new thread with them by 6 pm eastern time. They're coming!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That's two hours from now. I don't have that kind of patience.......
:drink::drink:

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Tails said:
That's two hours from now. I don't have that kind of patience.......
:drink::drink:
Oh drink a beer and shut up :wall:

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok this sucks, I have the images but I can't resize them, I don't have photoshop, and I can't post them this big they're huge, anyone know of a program online I can download for free? I just downloaded adobe photoshop off of download.com. But when I start the download it tells me to put in a CD I don't have. This sucks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Black2005LS2 said:
Ok this sucks, I have the images but I can't resize them, I don't have photoshop, and I can't post them this big they're huge, anyone know of a program online I can download for free? I just downloaded adobe photoshop off of download.com. But when I start the download it tells me to put in a CD I don't have. This sucks.
Open the image in Paint. Then go Image -> Stretch/Skew and put in 50% or something under stretch horizontal/vertical. Then save.

Edit 1: This is just the standard MS Paint I'm talking about. Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint

Edit 2: I'm assuming you're running a recent version of Windows here. But if you're on Mac or something there should be an equivalent method. If you can't figure it out you can email me the pics at wtobin @ gmail . com

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks tally, it worked, look for a new thread in about 10 minutes.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Assuming you're a Windows user, there's a free Microsoft XP Powertoy called Image Resizer that allows you to resize images on the fly. Once it's installed, you just right click on an image (or images if you hilite a bunch) and select "Resize Image(s)". Then it will either create a bunch of new images or it will just resize the originals (based on what you tell it). Info here:

Microsoft XP Powertoys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts