LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in setting something up before the weather truely turns awful? Just tossing it out there, no idea what a gathering would consist of but im down to do something int he next few weeks.

·
12,533 Posts
I'll be out of town the next two weekends, just me and the wife roadtripping to Colorado in teh goat.:turbonaug The weather will probably start getting ugly by the time I'm back. :(

·
Need To Drive More
1,489 Posts
There was a meet last Thursday.

·
Need To Drive More
1,489 Posts
GregKJ said:
on the 23rd of September...south of Seattle.
Big meet in Bremerton on the 23rd.

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Honestly, i was thinking of something more along the lines of cruise as compared to drags...

·
Need To Drive More
1,489 Posts
Hmmm. I never really cruised the GTO.

Just to the track to baseline then to the street to...:wall:

Might have to try this 'cruising' thing.

How does it work? Do I need to buy tickets? Is lunch or possibly snack-packs offered?

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i suppose we could pack sack lunches, if you really really want to, as far as tickets go, youll only have to buy them if you get them... Just kind of pick a scenic drive, get a bunch of GTOs together, and go cruisin, play a little when roads and traf**** permit... genuine good times.

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
My car is out of commission for the next few weeks, but I'm hoping to be back in action in October. A pic of some of our autumn colored GTO's with fall colors in the background could be really nice.

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts
LFSADRG said:
Big meet in Bremerton on the 23rd.

that's where I will be:gears: :gears: :gears:

and friday afternoon (the 22nd) too

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts
as far as a cruise,
the drive out to Mt Ranier is nice,
or a trip out the olympic penn to Port Angeles and up to Hurricane Ridge.

·
High Octane User
128 Posts
We took hyw 20 back from Chelan last weekend for the first time in the GTO and it was a blast...the best 'road' driving I've had yet. Little traffic, good road quality..bla bla
The North Cascades (hyw 20 specifically) are amazing to see if you've never been through there. In fall the mountains light up with the colors.
Maybe something to consider. I'd love to run it one more time before they close it for the season.

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/passes/northcascades/

Head to twisp (western town with boardwalks, a brewery...crap like that), have lunch, head back

my .02

MAC

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im game for anything cascades, rainier, peninsula, all sound good

·
Scared GOAT-less
416 Posts
Im up for anything also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts