LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is around there? any meets? i've made it to the northwest GTO legends forums, and I know they meet in Seattle...anyone else? Car shows? Drag nights...where is it all at?
kinda tough being the "new kid" in town...

JB

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
Welcome JB!

We're very informal here. We get together whenever it works out. We've had as many as 11 cars together for lunch at the XXX in Issaquah. Sometimes we'll try to coordinate a track day as well. It's getting late in the season for this year, but we usually have 2 or 3 get together's a year just for food and fun.

Pat

·
Need To Drive More
1,483 Posts
Brazen6.0 said:
Drag nights...
Was last night :secret:

The goat laid it down big time. Came home with a crown.

Should take the 490 Camaro out. Would be interesting against my LeMans.

We need to have another GTG next week, legally speaking.

·
Scared GOAT-less
416 Posts
yea a nice chill out meet would be nice. dinner or something. i have a 5 day weekend next weekend. maybe next weekend ???

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bop - 9/23/06

Will there be anyone from this group attending BOP on Sept 23rd?

I don't know what is more prevalent in this group, drag racing or road racing, but I figured there's both in the group so some of you will be out there.

I plan on being there (not sure which car) and I'll probably introduce myself if I see a newer goat there that I don't already know. I am also hoping to get some newer goat owner's perspective penned into the next NW Legends newsletter that comes out in October. I am trying to bridge the whole new and old goat thing and would even invite someone from this forum to pen a short article and be a guest author in the newsletter...just to help me bridge the gap or even make a regular contribution.

Being the newsletter editor I am pretty much left to my own devices on the content and I'd really like to see some new goat incorporation.

Anywho, if you are interested, I'd love to get whatever you want to contribute (of course friendly and clean). Especially if it's track related...I would love to get that in the newsletter...maybe tech talk or product reviews...good and bad...

Anyone?

~amber
Never Forget

Attachments

·
Need To Drive More
1,483 Posts
Will be at BOP.

I am on the Legends site as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.