LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Barbados M6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been patient with my dealer here in PA but I have not been able to get the security card. Apparently they misplaced before I took delivery - Feb 12. Any ideas on escalation from anyone who was missing their card?

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
1-800-276-6842

That is the number I was given by Pontiac to use if I have dealer problems.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
There is a card that has your key number and vin and a few other numbers on it that came with the car. It is needed if you ever need to reset the Radio's security or get a new key.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I had this problem too. Tom Capozzi at Spitzer Pontiac was very careful about checking that the card came with the car. Unfortunately, the card got thrown out with the other scrap during dealer prep. It took quite a long time for them to get the replacement image of the card from GM. If your dealer is actually trying to obtain the card, but having problems, you might want to have them contact the service manager at Spitzer Pontiac to find out what they did special, if anything.

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
goat man said:
I have been patient with my dealer here in PA but I have not been able to get the security card. Apparently they misplaced before I took delivery - Feb 12. Any ideas on escalation from anyone who was missing their card?
Hey I see your in Lititz? I'm in Manhiem. Was color GTO do you own?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts