LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Goatfest 9-6-14
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cruise was awesome!! I hope we can do it again real soon. To the all the HGH guys, thanks for picking me up in Giddings and making me feel like I was one of the Houston Guys (I still need the HGH sticker that looks like the GTO badge) and to the AGH thanks for your great hospitality. Maybe real soon we can cruise to Houston. I dont have any pics to post because I didnt have time to grab my camera, but I know others do. I am still here in Austin at my GF's sisters apartment, and Im about to go to bed, so I will holla later.

Peace Out,

Randie Maass

·
a.k.a. teknoVette
16 Posts
Sherry and I had a great time. ChiefD, Mischief, MacDogg, Pez_Candy and others that helped organize this, thanks a lot. Everything about it was cool. Here's a few pics of the Randall's parking lot. I'm going to try to find a place to post all my pics. Gotta go put my ls2gto.com stickers on the car and test drive it afterwards....

Attachments

·
a.k.a. teknoVette
16 Posts
Yeah, I happened to take that pic near the "spoiler delete" section of cars. :)

·
Pop-Ice Master
392 Posts
I really want to extend a GIGANTIC thank you to Mrs. Chief, Chief, and Pez for pulling this all together and to anyone else who helped out. I had an absolute blast and it was really great to see everyone again. I can't wait 'till the next one!

I also want to thank all the HGH folks for givin' me rides and hangin' out with me. It's always nice to have good friends. Oh, and thanks for makin' us all laugh so much Twinkle Toes. :gr_jest:

Here's the album of some of the pictures I took: Clicky

Some highlights:

·
Pop-Ice Master
392 Posts
One more for good measure. :gr_jest:

·
Registered
70 Posts
shop

Sorry I couldn't attend, my GTO is still at the dealers waiting for struts. It's been there for a week so far along with 5 others. Hopefully I can return the TrailBlazer loaner for my Goat this week.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
SickmonGTO said:
Priceless!

+1000000 on the thanks to everyone involved in putting this together. I think that Houston should be the spot for the next big meet.
Candles as a door prize? Hmmm... What kind of mod is that? Maybe aromatherapy, burning tire smell would sooth me.:stickpoke

·
Non Denominational Car Nut
2,347 Posts
Yup,it was a great event with great people and of course great cars!
Cant wait till the next one..
:)

SickmonGTO said:
+1000000 on the thanks to everyone involved in putting this together.

·
Sports Car Enthusiast
170 Posts
jmart5736 said:
Candles as a door prize? Hmmm... What kind of mod is that? Maybe aromatherapy, burning tire smell would sooth me.:stickpoke
It's a running joke. At a previous meet, William got a box of candles as a door prize so we all messed with him that he might be fruity :)

Of course, we had to keep the joke running!

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Joe glad to see you remembered the CGM greeting. Sandy did Todd belt you one? lol I love it. And the shirt that says Got Traction!!! I want one hehehe.

Looks like you all had a great time. The sunset pic is awesome.

·
Pop-Ice Master
392 Posts

·
Sleepergoat1
7 Posts
I arrived at the Albertson parking lot about 4pm and met some of the crew from SA. Nice folks. I left due to having friends arriving at my house for the UT-OSU game. I should have stayed with the heard sounds like there was more going on and good time had by all at the OASIS run. Glad it was a good turn out.

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
+1. Thank ya'll! Excellent event.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts